18

(How you like them being in Sumeru? :)

-Fluff

"Captain, how are we going to complete our mission if we're connecting with friends at the same time?" Amber would question.

The group of four was on a wagon that was traveling through to Caravan Ribat. The land was starting o get more dry as they went on.

Collei was fast asleep, leaning on Kaeya, who had an arm behind her on the edge of the wagon. All the walking tired her out, so they decided to take a wagon so they wouldn't have to walk much further.

"You won't have to worry about that. That's more of higher rank business. I just want you to keep an eye out for anything suspicious." Kaeya would say. His leg was crossed over the other, with a kind smile as Collei slept.

"It doesn't seem like people would be watching us or doing anything weird, since Knights of Favonius don't  have much history with this region." Amber said.

"Anything can happen. In fact, after we finish talking with friends, I wanted us to separate and check out different areas." Kaeya would flip his free hand over, palm facing up with reasoning.

"You're sure we should separate? What if we need each other?" Amber was confused, but worried. She really didn't want to leave him alone.

"I can take care of myself. Don't worry." Kaeya felt Collei squirm a bit. He slightly moved, to lift his hand up and stroke her hair behind her ear with an extra stroke on her head. It easily comforted her as she stayed dozing off. "If one of us finishes our assignment, we'll find each other."

"..All right." Amber just went with it.

"There's Caravan Ribat, guys." Tighnari would say. The whole time he was watching and listening everything to make sure they got there safely.

"Ah, we're here!" Amber would look out at the small town. "Wow, the wall is so tall."

Kaeya looked at the wall with that same kind smile. His hand pat Collei's shoulder as he looked at her. "Are you awake?"

"Mhn, huh?" Collei started to wake up. She was all groggy after having been woken up. She yawned, stretching out her limbs.

"Let's go see it." Kaeya would hop off the wagon. He held the hands of the girls to give them some support as they got down.

Tighnari held a paper as the three came up behind him. "Cyno should be around here. He must be off duty at the moment according to what Alhaitham said."

"What's the connection between them?" Kaeya asked. Collei, who was still sleepy, had her eyes closed as her hand held his cape, just if they move she can at least follow them by this idea.

"They're friends. Kind of. The first time the traveler arrived in Aaru Village, they had a fight. They're kind of like frenemies as what I tend to call them." Tighnari would say. His ear flicked as he turned toward the small town.

.
.

Skipping the walking, they come across an Anubis playing cards with some Eremites. There seemed to be a tall fancy Eremite lady, with fluffy hair that looks as though she has cat ears, and blue eyes. The one sitting down seemed to be one that Tighnari is looking for.

"Cyno! It's good to see you." Tighnari walked right up to them.

The other flipped his cards over and dropped them on the table. "Well, look what the fox has dragged in. You came to see me, I suppose?" He'd stand up.

"Dehya! You're here, too!" Collei lit up when she saw her.

"Right you are." Dehya would smile heartedly. "Who are the new fellows you got there?"