29

(The kids are still screaming..)

-Fluff to Angst to Fluff.. to Angst-Fluff

"Kaeya, you're back!" Tuecer smiled brightly as he jumped into the bluenette's arms.

"Yes, I am, Hon." Kaeya chuckled as he picked up Tuecer. "How's Mr. Cyclops doing?"

Tuecer laughed as Kaeya waved the little ruin guard toy in his face. "That tickles!" His little legs kicked about as he squirmed in Kaeya's hold.

"At this point he likes you better than me." Childe groaned. "But I mean, you're not a kidnapper.."

"Kidnapper.." Kaeya scoffed. "You're silly. Anyways, what else to do, Ajax?"

"Hm. We should go for a walk while Tuecer is still energetic." Childe said.

"Alright, that should be nice enough." Kaeya shrugged.

"Hey, are you saying that Liyue isn't nice at all? It may not be my actual home, but it's still an amazing city." Childe put his hands on his hips.

"Hmm.. I wanna check out the abandoned temple buildings all around. Can we go? Can we? Can we?" Kaeya bounced up and down.

"I- Sure, but you don't have to ask it like that." Childe felt like some kind of parent with two very noisy kids.

~

"Oh, how about I go grab a few meals real quick? It won't be so good to travel on an empty stomach." Childe said.

"Oh, should we come with?" Kaeya wasn't carrying Tuecer anymore. The little kid was standing next to him.

..Wheeen he suddenly took off running, as if he saw something that interested him. Tuecer giggled as he went after whatever he saw.

"Ah, Tuecer!" Kaeya glanced at Childe for a moment. "Sorry, I should have been holding his hand! I'll go get him!" He took off running after the kid.

"Yeah, you do that!" Childe said, before he went to grab some food from the restaurant.

"Tuecer! Stop running, you'll trip!" Kaeya called for the kid as he ran after him.

He slowed down to a stop when he saw a big brown figure in front of the kid that was standing in front of it. Kaeya would gasp, and went into a sprint pulling out his sword. "Crap!"

It was a ruin guard. Tuecer seemed to have noticed that there was a ruin guard, and went right up to it to see it up close.

Tuecer looked so happy seeing it, unaware that the ruin guard was going to crush him. "So cool!" He'd exclaim, as the ruin guard lifted its arm.

Kaeya jumped at the ruin guard, and stabbed his sword right through the eye. He twisted his blade, and fell behind the ruin guard and sliced the back, which caused the ruin guard to break down and die. He landed smoothly, and then went to Tuecer.

"Tuecer, are you okay?" Kaeya questioned to make sure he was okay.

"..Why..?" Tuecer looked hurt.

"Huh?"

"Why did you do that?" Tuecer's voice was shaky and upset.

"Tuecer, what are you talking about? That ruin guard was trying to kill you." Kaeya said.

"He just wanted to be my friend! And you just killed him!" Tuecer started to yell, bursting in tears.

"That thing is not your friend. It was going to crush you!" Kaeya would respond, but it didn't do much to stop Tuecer's cries.