5

(Let's go into some dramatics. Also for some info on Kaeya's past, go to my Thomato story and go to the Trip Back Home chapters.)

"Hn... mhn.." He muttered as his eyes opened. It seemed as though he was asleep, and woke up laying on a futon in the middle of the floor.

"Kaeya! Are you awake?" A sudden voice called for him.

He yawned. "I'm here.." He spoke in an exhausted voice.

The door slid open. It revealed two people of blue hair. One with gold eyes, one with blue eyes a shade darker than Kaeya's. They shined in the light escaping through the window.

"Huh!?" Kaeya's eyes opened in shock as he saw the two come into sight.

Shiro and Takeo..
His older brothers who died in the destruction..
How.. How are they here..?

"Are you okay?" Shiro, the younger one with blue eyes asked. His hair was fluffier, and was brushed out of his face, sticking out in the air. There was a loose strand that laid over his face, the end tucked behind his ear.

Kaeya suddenly jumped out of bed. He ran to the two, tackling them so all three fell onto the ground. He softly whimpered as he so sincerely missed hearing the voices of his siblings.

"Kaeya?" Takeo muttered. The two watched as Kaeya pushed himself up, looking at the two with teary eyes.

Kaeya suddenly broke into tears, pulling his siblings into a hug, noisily sobbing. He was his kid self.. Back when his siblings were alive, when they were living peacefully.. He didn't wear an eyepatch.

He didn't need it..
So..

..You could see his other eye. His.. golden eye.. Kaeya buried his face into the shoulders of his brothers, continuing to cry out..

"Eh?" Takeo and Shiro looked at each other with confusion behind Kaeya's head.

.
.
.

"Then Kaeya suddenly burst out crying. I think that maybe he had a nightmare." Takeo said.

"Kaeya, are you perhaps coming down with a fever?" Nila, the big sister, gently touched Kaeya's cheeks.

Kaeya stared into her eyes. He softly smiled to himself. He was so happy to be able to see those who he lost.. 500 years ago..

I guess.. I was just having a bad dream.. He thought. Because everything seemed so normal, he thought that maybe his entire journey from the destruction of Khaenri'ah, to him living the rest of his life in Mondstadt.. was just a dream.

"He totally loves us! Kaeya never bursts out crying." Takeo roughly hugged Kaeya. He purely laughed as he leaned on him.

"Nila, are you getting ready to go?" Suddenly a lightly blonde haired male walked into the room. He was around 18 years old, and is qualified to be the babysitter of the three boys in the family.

"I'm ready Albedo. I just need to say goodbye to these three." Nila was getting ready to go out for training. She's a sword user, who wields a cryo vision. So far she's the only one with a vision, in the family of siblings.

"Nila, when do I start training?" Takeo asked.

"Once you turn 13, I'll teach you." Nila smiled, standing up. Her deep blue hair was draped over her shoulder, in a fluffy and loose braid, that was short. Her skin was lightly tan and brown, and she wore a fairly detailed outfit.