39

(I fed my sister's snake :D)

-Angst

-Romantic moments

"I'm done here. You're free to go back into battle again." Baizhu said.

"..How do you heal so fast?" Kaeya questioned. He'd shake his head. "Nevermind. We need to go."

Childe was waiting for Kaeya, keeping a lookout as the Captain for healed.

"Don't get hurt again." Changsheng would hiss. Of course, she too was worried for him.

Kaeya started to jog off, but then he stopped. He looked back at them. Feeling the pressure, he'd run back and resulting in hugging Baizhu.

"Just in case." Kaeya would say. "..This.. might be the last time we see each other.."

Baizhu affectionately hugged him back. "Yes.. Please fight to your all, Kaeya."

Changsheng rested her head on Kaeya's as if she were hugging him as well. She didn't say anything because she felt emotional.

"I will. For every friend I've made along my life. For  the citizens in all of Teyvat. I will fight for them." Kaeya pulled out of the hug to look at Baizhu, hands on his shoulders. "You be safe, Dr. Baizhu." He'd softly smile at him, before waving goodbye and jogging off.

"Ready?" Childe would jog alongside Kaeya as they went back into battle. Since he used Foul Legacy, he happened to get some treatment from Baizhu as well.

Baizhu weakly waved. When the two left, he'd cover his mouth and coughed some. A bit of blood dripped from his mouth, so he wiped it off.

"You've been coughing a lot of blood recently. What are you going to do?" Changsheng hissed. She tapped her snout on Baizhu's cheek.

Baizhu stood up straight. "The least I could do is to go in peace. I never like to see anyone in pain.."

Changsheng was very upset. Once again, she has to watch her human slowly die. She has gone through many generations of doctors, and has always been there through death.

~

Jean, Amber, and Razor were fleeing from the wolf. Their plan seemed to be working sort of. Because they're a lot smaller than Andrius, they're able to weave around small places while the wolf struggles to. So they were pretty far ahead the wolf.

"It looks like he's getting confused." Amber would observe the wolf with her sharp eyes. "Do we know where we're going?"

"..Master Jean?" She questioned. For some reason, the Acting Grand Master wasn't answering her.

Jean had a thought in her mind. She was having a flashback.

.
.

Jean was standing on the wall of Mondstadt. She was on lookout, making sure that nothing was strange outside of the city.

"It's a beautiful sight, isn't it?" Lisa came up and stood next to her.

"I'm on patrol while Sir Kaeya accomplishes a task in Sumeru." Jean said.

"He is very good at his job, isn't he?" Lisa elegantly crossed her arms.

"He is. He's the best knight out here." Jean looked at her. "We hope that Grand Master Varka will come back soon."

"Of course. Say, isn't Kaeya our most skilled in combat? If he is, why isn't he a higher rank?" Lisa wondered, guessing that Jean holds the answer.

"Mm.. Kaeya has admitted that he doesn't want to be a rank closer to Grand Master. In private, he said he doesn't want to be a leader, that would be in my place. He thinks that if he holds that responsibility, he will mess up and result in somebody getting hurt. Or worse.." Jean closed her eyes for a moment. "He doesn't want to feel guilt for the death of one another. So he doesn't want to be at the top."