Chapter 39: In the Hatred

Rain fell from the night sky in a tumbling pattern. Drops fell onto the side of Harry's face cooling his warm skin. Due to laying on his stomach, his back was damp. The beautiful black curls that fell down his back were wet and flattened. Air entered and exited his lungs on shallow breaths. Green eyes were hidden by pale eyelids leaving his eyelashes to rest against his cheeks. Like sleeping beauty he laid unconscious oblivious to the things that surrounded him. Oblivious to the sickness the cold was allowing to creep upon him. Alone he laid approaching what might be death.

Wednesday walked at a quick pace around Nevermore's campus. She was in search for her precious. In the most recent of days Wednesday was forced to admit she was slacking on her role as protector. In her defense it was not try her fault this time. Weems had wished to scold and berate her actions. Wednesday just hoped he darling was not hurt, or worse ... having sex.

Fearing Xavier had trapped her innocent Harry again, she went to his dorm. She did have to sneak in but did so easily. She went up to the door and knocked harshly three times. The time between knocking and when the door opened was a small amount. On the other side stood Xavier. To the relief of Wednesday the boy was fully dressed. She was not keen to the idea of Xavier touching what belonged to her or seeing any part of his body. She found it difficult to believe her beautiful, stunning, flawless Harry ever saw anything in the boy.

"Have you seen Harry?" Wednesday asked blunt and straight to the point.

"No he went back to your dorm," Xavier told the girl. Wednesday stood for a second simply staring at Xavier. It did not please her that her sweet thing was anywhere near the tall boy.

"When?" Wednesday followed up with needing that information. She was feeling a tingle of stress. Where was he pretty?

"About two hours ago," Xavier explained deciding to comply with the girl. "I was going for a walk and he bumped into me. He said he was going back to your room."

"Thank you," Wednesday nodded and walked away. She had much more pressing matters than talking to Xavier.

"Wait!" Xavier called out as he rushed from his room closing the door. "If you don't know where Harry is then I'm coming with you." Xavier's words were in a tone one could perceive as a no nonsense tone. Wednesday was fazed very little, but knew he would not back down.

"Your patriarchal desire to be a hero is quite bone scratching," Wednesday commented and continued on her way to finding her beautiful Harry. Xavier blushed and felt a sense of fury. Wednesday always seemed to want to degrad him and he struggled not to let it get to him. Usually he could tolerate it, but the nights events had stressed him. The pain of the wound on his neck a reminder which was hidden from Wednesday by his jacket.

A monster wandered through the woods. Bulging eyes and claw covered hands. Big feet left marks as it wandered. It seemed to be looking for something, but one could only guess what. Rain continued to fall wetting it's cold, gray flesh. What was it? What did it want?

Wednesday walked quick and Xavier followed. They journeyed through halls and passage ways in search for Harry. Wednesday felt frustration sizzle under her skin. It was an intolerable feeling that could only be soothed by her sweet. Nothing else could fix the turmoil manifesting in her chest.

The monster continued on. He stumbled upon a path. He could sense the presence of another. It looked around and spotted an ethereal being lying on the cold wet ground. Beautiful pale skin and dark raven hair. It was entrapped by the Beauty whose eyes were hidden away.

Xavier was pushed to a point of being consumed by irritation. Wednesday led with a superiority Xavier dreaded. On top of the irritation sat worry. How could he not be worried for beautiful, innocent Harry. Who Wednesday would claim he tainted and most likely manipulated. Xavier ignored her jabs as they searched attempting to focus on finding Harry.

The monster stepped closer to the beautiful, small figure. It delicately turned Harry's limp body over, leaving the tiny boy on his back. Mud covered his front from where it had rested against the dirt. The monster cared little for the filth.

Gently it took one clawed finger and strokes Harry's skin. From his pale flesh a red glow seemed to emit from where it touched him. Not the type of a glow caused by a blush, but light a glowing light. Tiny strands of the red electric light floated from his skin and wrapped around the monsters finger it was entrances by the power of it. Slowly it pulled away from the unconscious Harry.

Heat crawled under the boys blood in an itching burn. Despite this his eyes stayed shut. He seemed to be stuck in a form of sleep paralysis. Incapable of moving only watching the beast from what felt like afar.

Wednesday and Xavier began searching the woods. They had checked much of the school and we're at somewhat of a lose. Where was Wednesday's beautiful, perfect, precious?

Bright red surrounded him. Within a second he could move his body again. The oy issue being that he was no longer surrounded by tall trees and cold rain, but the safety of his dorm. It did not make sense, he brain was hazy. It was a time of great shortness before he was asleep again. Unknowingly laying on the bed that belonged to Wednesday.

Thing had sat in the room waiting. At seeing Harry enter he rushed to find Wednesday. Thing traveled fast relived the person changing Wednesday for what he hoped would be the better was okay.

As soon as Wednesday learned of this she rushed to the dorm. She did not care to make sure Xavier knew just took off. It was a short span of time between the start and finish of her travels.

Seeing her beautiful boy laying on her bed made her feel something. What was it? Could it be weak minded emotion? It sickened her, but Harry was more important. Carefully she wrapped a blanket around him. She maneuvered his light tiny body to a comfortable position. Human contact usually repulsed her, but holding Harry close was something special.

XxX

I hope this is somewhat decent. I'm sorry it took me so long I gave been working so much lately and have been very busy.

Please comment I love reading them and appreciate the motivation!

Remember whoever comments the most by the end of the story can make any request as long as it includes Harry Potter!!!!!!!