Chapter 40: Of A Minute

Her sweet Harry laid in bed soundly asleep. They had not talked about Harry simply disappearing and reappearing. Wednesday did not plan to either. It had been twenty four hours since and Wednesdays decided to leave Harry alone. Trusting he would be safe asleep. Reassurance was present, however, knowing he would be checked on. It did not matter that Enid was the one who would check on him, as long as she could leave and get her task done. Even if she knew it would bring Harry great pleasure to be present.

Wednesday found interest in the body belonging to the man who had died the night before. She assumed it was due to the monster and needed to garner more information. The more she knew the closer she was to her desired answers. What was the monster? Who was the monster? Why was it being all monster like?

While Harry slept Wednesday and Thing went and committed the acts that would give her information. Thing snuck into the autopsy room first, slipping through a vent. He covered a surveillance camera with black bubble gum so that they would not be seen. Thing than let Wednesday in so she could get to work.

"While I do the autopsy," Wednesday began to explain, "you find the times of the monster's other victims and make copies." Wednesday walked through the cool medical room.tge tapping of Things appendages interrupted the rooms quite.

"Don't pout," Wednesday reprimanded, "Your scalpel skills are questionable." Wednesday laid her kit of supplies on the stainless steel table. She unrolls it revealing her sharp tools. Harry would love these fun tools, but she wanted him rested and safe.

"Do you remember my 23th birthday, when Uncle Fester gave me that cadaver?" the girl of darkness and mystery questioned. "You sliced right through the man's carotid."

Wednesday began opening the long refrigerators where they preserved the bodies. She searched for the one she desired. It was not until she ope rd a fourth door that she flu d the desired body. All the while Thing was following the commands he had been given.

Wednesday recorded her findings noticing the things. She was particularly interested in the dead man's missing foot. Chewed off by tbe monster. As this observation was made, Thing rushed in to warn her if someone's presence. Wednesday was quick to hide as two men entered the facility.

A Doctor and the sheriff.

"Appreciate you coming back to the office, doc," the sheriff expressed as they entered.

"No problem sheriff," the doctor spoke revealing an accent, "whatever I can do to help. Whatever or whoever is responsible for these killings ... In all my years, I've never seen injuries like them. I thought you should see this before I issued my report on the latest victim. It's a real noodle scratcher."

The sheriff was led over to a freezer where a foot stood in a jar before the doctor spoke again, "The killer cut off twi toes from the victims left foot. Best guess, they used a surgical saw. The final autopsy report is still pending."

"The minute it's done send it to my desk," the sheriff instructed, "Media blackout on the toes."

"Sure thing sheriff," the doctor said, "been a busy couple weeks huh? At least I'm going out in style. Fridays my last day."

"Happy retirement, doc," the sheriff said in a solemn yet genuine tone.

He wanted to leave, but the doctor went on, "Gonna surprise Mrs. Anwar with a four week cruise. Excited to trade rib shears for Mai Tai. See yourself out I'll lock up." The sheriff left with some relief. The doctor began to lock up as he said.

He noticed one of the metal fridge doors open and went to investigate. He pulled it open and pulled out the body cart. Laying on it was a girl who looked very much dead. It was one Wednesday Addams.

"I don't remember this one coming in," the doctor said looking at the stone cold girl. She looked to be dead and did not seem to be breathing.

"Full rigor," the doctor said as he touched the skin on her cheek, "You've been dead a while. Guess you won't mind waiting another day for me to cut you open. The man locked her in before marching out with a grin.

With the doctor gone Thing emerges from a skull head. The little appendage freed Wednesday from her cold confines.

Oy for the girl to say, "Five more minutes. I was just getting comfortable."

XxX

Harry woke as Wednesday was returning. He rubbed his pretty eyes and climbed from his bed. He was curious on where the girl had been off to.

"Where were you?" Harry asked softly as he stepped over to her on his delicate feet. A bloody red, satin nightgown hugged his body. Wednesday found him absolutely stunning even if his hair was a bit messy and face a bit pink from sleep. Harry truly was the most perfect thing to ever exist.

"I was finding us answers by looking into a man's death," Wednesday explained as she willingly placed her hands on Harry's soft hips. She did not back away when the soft creature hugged her gently.

"Did you find anything? Where were you looking?" Harry questioned as he stood in the girls arms.

"I did," Wednesday confirmed, "I was looking to autopsy the body at the morgue."

"You cut up dead people without me!" Harry explained with a cute pout. Wednesday knew he would have enjoyed it.

"Put your lip away Harry," Wednesday said looking down at Harry's pretty face. Harry blushed and gave the girl a pretty smile. He truly was precious and perfect. Nothing was good enough for the darling in her arms. She was determined to do his best to take care of the boy who seemed to have some reliance on her. A pretty submissive who she was slowly learning to adore.

XxX

Yay! Another update I know it's completely shocking. Thank you so much for the comments last chapter they are appreciated!

Please leave me more comments I love reading them!

A reminder that whoever has commented the most by the last chapter can request anything as long as Harry Potter is involved.