𝓚𝓪𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 9

I finally admitted that it was so irrational of me to get irritated by just that. It took me three pages of paper with Santi pangit written on it, before it switched to It was nothing but a bit of teasing written on my paper.

Thank goodness it was weekend the next day. Dahil napuyat ako kakaisip kung gaano ako ka petty at kung bakit ganon na lang ako magreact.

I slept at one in the morning when I realized that my search for a deep reason for my behavior is going nowhere. I was just irritated but on the next level.

Kung bakit next level ang iritasyon ko, hindi ko din alam.

I did my assignments the next day, then I did some advanced reading on some of my subjects. It wasn't on my plan, pero sinamahan ko si Kelsey sa library kaya nagbasa na din ako. She's busy with her coloring books.

I can't help but to be proud of her. She's just three but she can already read, right, and color properly. She can also speak clearly and also excellent in her ballet class.

Si Maddox din. He's just turning six this year but he's already in grade 2. After kindergarten 1, his teacher noticed his excellence in class, so she recommended he go straight to the elementary level. Mommy was hesitant at first since she wanted Maddox to experience a normal childhood, but my brother wanted to take the offer, so he's now studying in our school. He's particularly good at mathematics.

This is the only subject I don't like cause I'm not good at it. That's why I'm doing extra hard on that subject.

"Ate Xin? Mommy flies airplane po ngayon?"

Binaba ko ang libro at binalingan ang kapatid. She's now looking at me with her beautiful ocean-blue eyes, just a little lighter than mine. We resemble each other a lot, but her hair is black and in some angles, she looks like Mommy.

"Opo. Mommy is at work but she'll be back before dinner."

Mommy is back to her work, but she's only taking domestic flights since she wants to come home after work. Minsan lang din siya kumuha ng flight kaya marami pa rin siyang time sa amin.

"Can't I come to Mommy on the airplane? I want to drive an airplane, too!"

Napangiti ako ng malawak.

"You want to become like Mommy when you grow up?"

"Yes! So we can drive together!" She beamed.

She's so cute!

Tuluyan kong sinara ang libro at tumabi sa kaniya sa carper. I hug her from the back and enclosed her between my legs. Kiniliti ko siya at kinulit hanggang sa napuno ng ng tawanan namin ang library.

Pinatulog ko si Kelsey nang sumapit ang hapon. Then I went out to check Maddox to Louisa's house. Nandoon siya dahil may build in basketball court sa kanila, dahil mahilig maglaro si Tito Drave at si Kuya Drake. Nagpaalam siya na maglalaro sila ngayon ni Lake kasama ang iba pa naming pinsan.

It wasn't that far so I decided to not bring umbrella even though it's hot. Na agad kong pinagsisihan lalo na't naka tank top lang ako. Mabuti na lang at jogging pants ang pang ibaba ko.

"You look like fried labanos. Bakit hindi ka kasi nagpayong?"

Nginiwian ko si Louisa na sinalubong ako sa pinto ng bahay nila.

"It's just two blocks away, Louisa. Malapit lang naman."

"Oo nga malapit lang, but look at your skin! Don't tell me you didn't put sunscreen?"

I just shrugged and went straight to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I heard her groan.

"You're gonna ruin your skin! Look, ang pula na ng balat mo!"