𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Finally, it's finished! This is my third novel and I just want to thank all those readers who reached this point of the story. I appreciate the time you guys spent reading my story and I hope you guys could support my other stories too.

This story was originally forty-five chapters, but due to some errors in the Wattpad app, my drafts was deleted. I was devastated when I realized that it was gone and I couldn't do anything to retrieve it. Yung mga kabanata na ginawa ko ng buong puso, bigla na lang naglaho. Ilang araw kong sinubukang gumawa ng paraan para maibalik lang ang chapters na nawala sa akin, pero wala talaga.

I lost the enthusiasm to write the chapters back again, so I decided to just end it at chapter forty. I wasn't satisfied. Hanggang ngayon, nanghihinayang ako sa nangyari, pero wala na akong magagawa pa kung 'di ang tanggapin ang nawala sa akin. I should move forward, and I did.

I am ending this story.

But someday, when I feel like writing the part that I lost, maybe, I'll come back here again to finish this part with an ending that will satisfy me...and will be much more lovable for all of you.

The Unsuccessful Landing II; To Crash on His Arms is now finished! Maxine De la Roche and Santi Revamonte are now signing off! See you on my next story!

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻,
𝕃𝕌ℕ𝔸
𝕏𝕆𝕏𝕆