𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢

"Oh, what's the matter, Toshikuni?"

"You've made a huge mess."

He... he found it... the blue spider lily!! Great job Hantengu!!

The old woman raised a brow at the boy who was practically shaking in his spot. "Well, you seem to be having fun. Is the book really that go—"

The older woman didn't finish when something invisible seem to whip at her face, taking her whole entire head with it. There was a maid next to them carrying a tray with tea.

The maid turned around and saw the body fall to the ground and red began to flood everywhere. Her blood ran cold.

"M—Madam? Y-Your head... wh—where did it g-go?"

"There's no need to search for it anymore if I've already found it! Not only one, but two of them!" Muzan graveled in excitement. "Even for a thousand years in creating my own kind... even if I didn't want to... there's TWO of them!!"

Muzan began to shift into his original form, he grew taller and taller, as he did, the maid was shaking in fear. She'd never seen this before.

"If I eat that little wench, I'll be able to conquer the sun! Since she's a demon slayer, I'd be getting rid of a powerful one! Their organization would be weakened!!"

"GAHHHH MONSTER!! MURDERER!! SOMEONE HELP—!"

As soon as she began to run, her head too had been taken. After a thousand years of searching, it has been found. Both Y/n and Nezuko were going to have the demon battles centered around them now.

But since you have mastered Dance of the Fire God as well as Galactic Breathing, he had to get rid of you first. And it he did, he'd become more powerful than any other creature. And finally be the perfect one.

"It's time..." he smirked to himself. "And I guess Ayame finally used her dragon form... good... everything is falling into place."

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"My my, we lost another one." Douma started as he'd just arrived to the infinity mansion with the other remaining uppermoons left. He grew a sad yet happy smile. "How unfortunate."

Akaza was around and rolled his eyes. The demon with the string instrument strummed and the last demon showed up. They all looked upward to see Muzan Kibutsuj fiddling with his test tubes and scientific trinkets that even some of the uppermoons didn't really understand.

He placed one down as he was aware of them all staring at him, to which he enjoyed. "Do you all know why I've summoned you here?"

"I'd assume it's because of Hantengu's untimely death. Along with the other one?" Douma mentioned, breaking the couple seconds of silence after Muzan spoke. "Truly depressing."