11 ~ C

~ Caden ~

~ Caden ~

Every thing, every sound, every voice, it was all drowned out by the sound of the sports cars revving around me.

My eyes focus on the road ahead of me as I hear engines sounding from each side of me. I don't bother to look at the two motherfuckers who thought they had a chance beating me at the one thing I enjoyed most.

I know I'll win, I always win.

When the flag goes down my foot on instinct slams on the gas pedal of the red Bugatti Chiron and the car speeds down the empty road.

I could feel all my anger that I'd pent up inside me release as I only sped up more. My eyes were zoned in on the road as I let the sound of my car fill my ears.

Everything passed by me like it was nothing, it all just blurred together. Nothing.

I don't even bother checking if the two other drivers were close behind me, I knew I was much farther ahead. I knew that I'd already passed the finishing line, not bothering to stop for the cash prize.

I only continued driving, my car only gaining more speed as it hits 240. I didn't care.

I knew it was late, I knew the sun would come up in a couple hours, I didn't care about that either. It's not like I could sleep anyways.

I'm not sure how long I was driving for, but it was long enough that the sun had already started rising.

By the time I came home, my car about to pull into the entrance, I noticed a familiar figure walking down the sidewalk.

My eyes couldn't help but follow her as she walked with her hands tightly gripped onto the straps of some ripped up backpack.

She fucking pissed me off.

I could see straight through her lies, her fake smiles, her hands wrapping around each other when she got nervous, the fake innocent act she failed at the moment I confronted her for knowing me.

Everything about her just fucking pissed me off.

I could clearly remember her face from that night, the fear in her eyes, the fresh cut on her face, everything.

Why the hell was some girl all alone in an alleyway that late? She had to be some sort of shitty spy.

I rip my eyes away from her as I pull into the house to get my uniform on. Fuck I hated that uniform, I hated that school in general, including everyone who went there.

They were all so obsessed about my life for years. Every day I'd only come back to school with more people talking about me as if they knew me.

"Mr. Agosti the private driver has already left with Ace to school, you're late again." Some old maid who's worked here for who knows how long says as she follows behind me.