51 ~ PROM PT. 3

~ ACE ~

~ ACE ~

I was left with Charlotte's horrible attitude after Isabelle left to answer a call. I thought I'd be able to handle it, but she could never stop talking, especially when it was to insult me.

" I don't know why you're so angry I'm here anyways, it's not like she can't hang out with her friend too." Charlotte scowls up at me as I stand with my hand in my pocket and the other on my phone.

I didn't want to exactly speak to her at all right now, and just wanted to wait for Isabelle to come back, so I ignore her words.

If she had nothing good to say I wasn't going to bother talking her. She stops talking, and I can finally focus on listening to the music and not her voice.

" Would you just tell me why you hate me so much?" She blurts, pushing my phone down to my side. I sigh before pulling my hand back up to its original spot.

" Why do you want my attention so bad? Don't you think you already went too far with that kiss?" I scowl, ignoring the disbelief covering her face.

" Are you kidding me? I don't want your attention, but if you and Isabelle are so close your going to have to stop being such a bitch around me." She spits out, her eyes burning with rage now.

" And that kiss meant nothing, I was drunk. Are you delusiona-?" Charlotte stops talking, looking behind me with annoyance. I look at her before turning around to see my friends walking up to me.

" Well, you have fun cooling down." I say, giving her a fake half smile before turning towards my friends.

I probably shouldn't have just left her, but who cares. It was prom, she could go find her other friends.

" Brody's bitch got knocked up by Donny Hughes." Alex rushes out to me as the other guys start talking about the same thing over each other. My face contorts into one of shock when I see him slumped over Owen's shoulder, his eyes bloodshot red.

" I'm going to fuck him up!" He yells, trying to push out of Owen's grip who was attempting to shut him up so he wouldn't get in trouble for not being sober. Brody was a big guy though, I was surprised Owen could hold him back so easily.

" She wasn't worth it, Brody." I say, trying to calm him down but he just shakes his head, covering his face with his hand.

" Fuck man, she's known for months and tells me after I caught feelings." He slurs out.

" I'll go take him to the bathroom, we'll be back." Owen sighs, dragging Brody towards the men's bathroom. My jaw ticks, knowing Donny was one of Brody's closest friends.