16

~ Isabelle ~ I groan as I walk out of the school doors for it to be pouring rain and gloomy as ever

~ Isabelle ~

I groan as I walk out of the school doors for it to be pouring rain and gloomy as ever. The day was already starting out bad and I had no hopes it'd get any better. Other then my new job I'd start later tonight, I had nothing better to look forward to.

My eyes wander to the students all getting into private expensive cars as I stand under cover from the large droplets coming down even faster, now mixed with the cold wind.

I couldn't be late to work again or Mrs. Carmen would get angry, I had already missed one day to watch the football game.

I take a deep breath in and out before stepping out into the rain, my feet quickly moving against the wet pavement. I could already feel my newly washed hair from this morning dampen from the rain.

I try taking larger steps until I notice a tall figure through my peripheral vision who looked too familiar.

I turn to look at the person, almost rolling my eyes in annoyance when I see Caden getting into a black Ferrari, different from the usual motorcycle he always brought. He wore an angry look on his face, as usual, and his dark hair was slightly wet from the rain.

My curiosity only grows more as the same strawberry blonde haired girl from class walks shortly after him, a smile reaching both ends of her face as she moves to open the passenger door.

She's about to get into the seat until suddenly the smile is wiped off her face instantly, her skin pale now as she slowly moves to sit in the back seat of the expensive car.

I rip my eyes away from them when I notice his eyes move to mine, catching me looking at them.

Great now he probably thinks I'm a stalker

I sigh as I continue walking in the rain until a loud horn sounds right beside me, nearly giving me a heart attack.

I turn to the sound only to see the private car Ace drove in, the window down as he slightly poked his head out and the car came to a stop next to me.

" Get in are you crazy? It's pouring out." He laughs, opening the door from the inside for me.

I turn my head towards the school doors, checking to see if anyone was looking before slowly walking up to Ace's window.

I don't fail to notice his eyes moving across my face before landing on my eyes and I can't help the feeling in my stomach when his blue eyes watch me in confusion.

" I..I'm all wet I'll get the car dirty." I say, my eyes squinting when the rain moves in the direction towards my face. I move my hand up to shield my eyes from the rain.

" So? Get the car dirty, you'll get sick if you stay out there longer." He says, his voice growing impatient as I stand in rain. I bite my lip In defeat as I move to the other side of the car and hesitantly get into the seat.