49 ~ PROM Pt. 1

^ Charlotte's Dress

^ Charlotte's Dress

^ Isabelle's Dress

** DISCLAIMER**
The dresses are supposed to match their character vibes, it didn't really make sense to have Isabelle's dress as Charlotte's and vice versa.

~ Isabelle ~

I couldn't get what Caden had said to me last night out of my head, and it made me think over my own feelings again.

He said I was all he ever thought about, and just imagining those words leaving his mouth again brought butterflies to my stomach.

Me, I was all he ever thought about

I don't bother to hide the smile off my face as I continue mopping the floors. It was nearly six in the morning and my shift had already started an hour ago since school was off today for prom. Luckily, Mrs. Carmen agreed on letting me out early so I could get ready with Charlotte later.

Yawning, I finish up mopping the last section of the large floor before dumping out the dirty water. I still had a lot of tasks left for the day, so I don't waste any time to finish them.

By 11am I was on the second floor of the house, dusting all the paintings decorating the walls. The house was fairly silent until I walked further down the hall, hearing voices in a room.

By the time I got closer the voices only got louder, and I recognized it as Caden and his parents. Mr. Agosti said they would talk more in the morning with him last night, so I wasn't surprised.

I decide to be respectful and not eavesdrop as I continue walking down the halls. I could barely hear anything anyways from the quiet voices behind the doors.

As I'm turning the corner a loud scream escapes my mouth at someone jumping in front of me. I hold my hand in front of my heart as I glare at Charlotte who was innocently smiling back at me.

" Look who's here!!" She squeals, holding up two huge bags filled with beauty products. I look over the sparkly pink bags before excitement starts to hit in realization.