46

~ Isabelle ~

~ Isabelle ~

I woke up this morning with a pounding head and no desire to go to school.

At all.

I'm not sure what came into me last night, all I knew was that I didn't regret anything. I guess what hurt most is knowing Caden was the one who regret it all.

I couldn't get the way he looked at me right before he left my room out of my head, and the fact I'd have to see him at school today wasn't making my nerves any better.

My legs felt like they were trying to force me to walk back towards my bed while I drag myself into the bathroom and turn the light on.

I rub my tired eyes, and when I open them, slightly flinching at the brightness, I could feel my eyes widening in shock at the sight before me.

My hand quickly moves to the dark hickey on my neck. I could feel my face burning red as I look at my reflection more closely.

My thoughts go back to last night as I trace over the hickey.

It seemed like Caden knew my own body more then I did. Maybe it was the way he knew exactly where to touch me, or his rough hands that ran down my soft skin. Maybe it was his dominating lips, or the way the name Belle sounded coming from his deep voice.

I let out a breathe while trying to ignore the burning feeling suddenly spreading through my body. Somehow I had to find a way to cover up the mark Caden left on me.

I didn't own any makeup, as much as I wanted to, so I throw on a hoodie over my uniform. I tighten the strings around the hood until it perfectly covers the hickey.

I leave my hair down, knowing if all goes bad the length can cover the hickey.

Charlotte told me she was going to pick me up for school today. I told her it was fine, but she insisted and said if I don't come with her she would skip school and become a prostitute.

Her car was parked right in front of the estate, and I smile as I walk up to her expensive car, getting into the passenger seat.

" How are you not burning up right now?" Charlotte asks as she looks over my thick hoodie in shock.

" I don't really get hot easily." I lie, shrugging my shoulders as I put on my seatbelt. Charlotte looks at me suspiciously before brushing it off and turning the radio up on full volume as she drives onto the road.

" Hey, I was thinking we should get ready for prom together tomorrow night." Charlotte says, turning the volume down so we can talk.

I brighten up, turning my body towards her with a smile. " Of course we should! My shift finishes at 6 tomorrow so you can come over any time after." I say excitedly. School was off tomorrow since apparently no one came to school on prom day anyways.