43 ~ A

~ Ace ~

~ Ace ~

I grumble in annoyance as I pull in front of Leslie's house. The only reason why I knew Charlotte was here is because when Leslie threw a party no one else from school bothered to throw their own.

I run an annoyed hand down my face, wanting to turn my car back on and leave the place. I knew she wasn't my problem, but I wasn't a bad guy.

I couldn't just leave her around guys who would take any chance to take advantage of a drunk girl.

After telling myself it would be quick getting her and dropping her off at home I get out of the car, walking towards the front door that was being blocked by a group of people shotgunning beers.

I don't know how she threw these parties knowing how disgusting people are, especially drunk high schoolers.

I'd already seen a pile of puke on the ground while I was walking inside to find Charlotte. It was the chunky kind too, didn't make the sight any better.

" Ace man, I haven't seen you in ages!" Some guy holding a bottle of tequila yells at me. I don't think I've even met him before.

I smile at him, patting his shoulder while I walk on instinct towards the huge crowd yelling and cheering at something.

" Dumbass." I mumble, pushing through the crowd when I notice it's Charlotte trying to throw a punch at another girl.

I wince when she actually punches the girl who was screaming at her. The girl gets pushed onto the floor and starts crying as she holds onto her jaw.

" You touched my boyfriend you fucking whore!" The girl screeches, her tears were instantly gone. She stands up, going for Charlotte's hair.

I quickly push to the front, grabbing Charlotte's arm and dragging her back as much as I could before the girl could attack.

" He came to me bitch, fight him and his stinky fish breath!" Charlotte stumbles out, hiccuping after. The other girl starts screaming at her again but I'm too busy dragging Charlotte out of the damn house to listen.

" Let go of me I'm not done with her!" Charlotte yells, trying to break out of my grip.

" You're embarrassing yourself." I say, dragging her outside as I walk us back towards my car.

" What's embarrassing is her fried hair, I pulled it once and that bitches hair started coming out in clumps." She laughs, almost falling onto the cement.

I hold her back up with one hand, opening the car door with the other and shoving her in.

" Ow, be more gentle will you." She groans while rubbing her arm in pain. I'm sure she was lying though, because she was holding the arm I didn't even touch.

What the hell did I get myself into?

" You should be glad I came before it got worse." I scowl, turning the car on quickly. I just wanted to take her back to her fucking house so I didn't have to deal with her anymore.