Double Date

Dan

I left the suite before mr. Keen telling him that Sam would kill me if he had to wait longer, I knew he was super hungry and craving some macaroni refusing to eat what was given earlier. I promised that I would take him to his favorite restaurant, Damn I feel like raising a baby.

I found Sam standing with a group of people in the hall, two blonde tall women in high heels, Sam was at the height of their breasts, which made him look stright at their boobs without having to look down. Another old man in a gray suit and gray hair who had a look on his face like he was going to throw up. And surprisingly Ed was standing with them.

Sam looked annoyed which was not good, when I got close enough I heard them talking, sounded like it's about betas and rights, which is not a good combination to discuss with Sam so I ran to them putting my hand on his back.

"Sam we are late, sorry everyone but my guy here drank a little too much, if he spoke of something bad he doesn't mean it."

I don't even know if he spoke or not, but I know if he said a word it won't be pleasant to hear. They all looked at me with an understanding look, one of them even nodded.

"You know I speak no lies." Sam said with an angry but sad tone.

"But you joke sometimes, right? Hahaha."

I said patting his back, he didn't answer me, just looked at them with daring eyes, I know this look, something bad about to happen if I don't stop it now. The way they acted among each other confirmed it, they were angry and they are not hiding it, if I start to feel dizzy or nauseous that means pheromones are being spread around and no doubt by them so we need to leave before that, but Ed just had this big smile on his face, laughing and not caring much to be offended by Sam, it gave me hope that I can get him back alive.

"Come on Sam, be a good boy."

I said after putting my hands around his arm, and pinching him without anyone noticing. There is absolutely no need to witness another fight of Sam and some alphas over their moralities.

"Oh are you his boyfriend?" The huge woman with the bigger boobs asked, I started at her boobs bounce as she moves forward.

"Really?" The old man questioned, "I only heard of relationships between male betas, never saw one, I think they call them homosexuals." He spoke with high pitched tone and confidence in his voice.

"If I may ask, how is it possible being in a sexual relationship with a man?"

Oh man, how the subject has changed so quickly.

"I don't know?" Sam shrugged his shoulders, "ask Dan, how is it like being in a relationship with another human who has male genitalia?" He turned his head to me, waiting for an answer.

Oh fuck Sam, he doesn't deserve my efforts to save him from being beaten up by them. Why is Ed laughing at this? Fuck them.

Is it because I'm hugging Sam's arm? Is it unusual between alphas?

"You're talking about relationships?"

Mr. Keen's voice cought me off guard, he stood behind me and I immediately let go of Sam's arm, why the fuck did I kept on holding him.

"Max! Where have you been I was waiting for you."

One of them shouted, and in a splint of a second me and Sam where left out, Sam walked away and I followed him, for some reason Ed followed us too as the three of us watched mr. Keen and the others having small dramatic chats and hugs as goodbyes.

"Well, what now?" Mr. Keen asked coming back to us.

I introduced him to Sam and after a small chat he offered to have dinner together at the hotel's bar & restaurant as he came to conclusion that all of us had nothing else to do, so we did.

Mr. Keen chose a round table that had big half circled couch instead of chairs, he sat on one edge on my left, Ed sat on the other edge, and Sam in the middle to my right. This is how I got trapped between them, mr. Keen sat really close to me, our thighs are touching, and my face turned the color of strawberries.

Mr. Keen was either talking to Ed or Sam, while I acted like the cat stole my tongue.

Sam ordered his macaroni, I ordered coffee, and the rest wanted some alcohol, so our orders arrived before Sam's. I would sip on my coffee and take glances at Ed who had a devilish smile, then at Sam who looked like he transferred to another dimension, then turn my head to look at mr. Keen, as he tries to hold my hand under the table, I'm going to faint.

"So.. you are dating.. right?" Ed asked, even though he seemed to know the answer.

Mr. Keen looked at me as if waiting for an answer, I'm about to choke on my coffee.

"Maybe.." he replied, putting his arm around my shoulders.

Sam gave us a look that could be translated to 'I'm impressed' then proceeded to eat the macaroni that was served just after.

I didn't drink alcohol, but I was experiencing new form of tripping, I was hearing words, and watching them just fine, but I couldn't process everything at one time, like I'm sitting with them, but not actually sitting with them. At some point I called mr. Keen and he asked me to call him Max, and when I did, all of them all of a sudden started laughing at me, but I was happy, maybe that's why I'm feeling like everything is a dream.

Mr. Keen's arm around my shoulders made me feel safe, he leaned his body on me, our thighs are touching and he held my hands with his left hand from time to time, I wasn't shy and embarrassed as before, matter of fact his smile and laugh gave me confidence to rest my head on his chest when I got a bit tired, even though I know Sam would make fun of me as soon as we go back home.

They were talking about the new technology that their company has been working on for so long, the ability of making a baby using DNA from both male partners and the help of omega or alpha pheromones without the need of female or omega eggs, even though they still need a womb. Something that sounded like a dream, but it came true.

"If you want to make a baby together in the future, just call me."

Ed said referring to me and Max, catching me off guard. I look at Max and realize how our relationship is so called homosexual, a relationship between two men, no pheromones connection and neither of us can get pregnant, but maybe we still can have a child of our own.

And why am I thinking about a baby from day one?

"Pheromones are like miracles, they really are, I can't imagine how you can live without them."

Ed said and Sam scoffed. I buried my head in Max's chest and whispered to him.

"You don't need me to have pheromones do you?"

"You're perfect just the way you are."

He whispered back.

The talk about pheromones and medical uses took a turn for Ed and Sam. Ed was speaking of how pheromones are really important for sex and then Sam said out of the blue.

"I have low libido, I'm practically asexual, can you fix that?"

"Well, I can give you some synthetic pheromones."

Oh fuck, here we go.