Mania

Dan

The alarm woke me up at 7 p:m, I was supposed to feel more energetic but for some reason I didn't, I felt bad and my heart hurt, I felt like something bad was about to happen. Maybe I'm just being dramatic or maybe because I saw Sam in that state, but all I wanted at that moment is to cancel the date and go back to sleep.

But I didn't, I sucked it up and left my bed, checking on Sam who was still in his bed before taking a shower, then checking on him again after shower to find him in the living room with different white sweater than the one I made him wear.

I went to my room to wear something for the date, I wanted to ask Sam for what I should wear, but we didn't talk after I woke up from the nap and I didn't feel like talking so I chose the first sweater I laid my eyes on.

Max called informing me that he is waiting outside so I left my room to find a girl in the living room sitting on the sofa.

She stood as she saw me, looking embarrassed for someone reason. Surprisingly her height didn't change that much from when she was sitting, she is really short and petite, it made me wonder to since when Sam liked short girls and by that I remembered her, the same omega girl that was at our apartment's door a while ago.

He truly brought her back as he said, I just hoped that the landlord won't find out.

I didn't say hi to her, I didn't want to be friendly, I just wanted her to know that what she is doing is wrong, as Sam was clearly just using her at this point.

She broke my heart, as she was different from the last time I saw her, wearing makeup and clothes that exposed most of her skin, even the perfume she put on was really strong that it filled the room, omegas still believe that scent is what makes others like them. She was trying so hard for a piece of shit like Sam but I couldn't say anything to him when he is in that state.

Sam appeared from the bathroom, we met eyes but none of us said a word. We are used not to talk to each other when we feel that one or both of us are mentally tired, I don't know if he noticed I'm tired as well or he is just focused on what's inside his pants.

He stood in front of her giving me his back and whispering something to her ear, I would be curious to know what he is trying to hide from me if I didn't notice the red stain on the back of his sweater.

"Is that blood on you?"

"No no, not again. FUCK." He shouted with annoyance " but it's not blood, and  you're late you know?" He said as if giving me a signal to leave them alone.

I was eager to leave them so I left without thinking.

All my way down to leave the building I believed that a magic spell was removed from me and I was delusional about everything, but as soon I saw Max in his car a smile made it's way on my mouth, I felt relieved looking at his face and as soon as I got into his car I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek that left him in shock.

"Now drive fast before someone sees."

But maybe it's actually a majic spell, cause how can I fall for him in only a month period?

We went to a local mall, he said that it's not his type of thing but I felt like going there, I had a sudden energy filling me and I wanted to have the same fun I had when I was a high schooler, which ended up in him wearing a mask cause he didn't want someone to recognize him. I over looked that.

I made a plan of watching a movie then eating and ending the date after playing at the arcade, he followed the plan like a champ.

I was dragging him from place to place talking out loud about random topics, and even though I didn't know if he was enjoying his time cause of the mask that covered his mouth so I wouldn't notice a smile, but I believed that he likes me enough to be happy just by being around me.