Small Spoon

Dan

It was weird and the embarrassment was overwhelming, I would've never thought that I would end up being the small spoon in a bed hug, but it happened and it raised the issue of my masculinity.

After being left by Sam and Ed, Max decided that the round couch at the restaurant was perfect to cuddle and kiss and not only be lovely-dovey, but to act like a teenagers who had no place to fuck at.

The excuse was the dim lights and the fact that there were few customers, even waiters didn't pass by, and he convinced me.

His hot breath fell on my neck sending shivers down my spine, every kiss ended with a suck that I knew it would leave a love mark. At that point I was struggling to keep his hand from going under my pants.

"Please Max, this is not the right place."

I pleaded but my words fell on deaf ears as I felt a push the made me lay on my back, I knew nothing big enough as sex itself could happen but when he got on top of me with one of his legs between mine I freaked out and at that moment we heard footsteps coming around and even though the table was blocking anyone from watching what we were doing I demanded to leave.

"Fuck, alright."

He said with a grumpy voice and annoyed look that met with the waitress passing by as he sat back from under the table making the her flee.

We went back to his suite, I can't remember if he convinced me or I just went along with no hesitation or thinking.

As soon as we closed the door behind he grabbed my collar bands with both of his hands shoving me to the wall, he pushed my back against the wall till I matched his hight, pressing his body against mine holding me in my place.I felt the heat that escaped his body through his coat, it made me feel hot too.

The kisses that fell on my face and neck were like rain pouring on me, and even though I felt like I was only receiving, I loved every moment of it.

I was excited, feeling all hot and horny for a man was crazy, but it wasn't any man, it was mr. Keen. Staring at his eyes where they gazed at every inch of my skin before kissing, his shiny hair that tickled me every time it made contact with my skin, and the lips I would follow with my eyes, I'd move my head to get closer to his lips every time they leave mine, I felt pleasure beyond understandable.

His strong hands moved on my body studying every inch of me before making their way under my shirt, I was still wearing my coat over my jacket and my body was heated, so surprisingly his warm hands as I remember them felt like ice cups running up and dowm my back, my belly and back arched whenever his fingers touched them, a small moan escaped my lips and I couldn't help but whimper in his arms, I felt weak in my knees.

"Please.."

I whispered in his ear, I didn't know for what, but I felt as if I was losing control. And suddenly I felt a whiff, the breeze of an early morning in the green field, me, the sun, and the wind that held the smell of a fresh day that makes me feel high every time, I felt high, I buried my nose in his neck, inhaling his scent as if I was craving it, I got drunk in his pheromones.

"You're driving me crazy."

The huskiness in his voice was alluring, I looked at his eyes and I saw the hunger in them, they were ready to devour. A smile spread across my face, I went for another kiss and then after I felt the clothes on me tear, I felt the fabric rubbing against my skin, the buttons of my shirt flew in air  hitting his chest and in seconds my shoulders, chest and belly were exposed.

"Enough of this."

He looked at my body tracing his gaze on his finger that moved on my naked skin, he put his palm on one nibble completely covering half of my chest, the coldness I felt from his hand woke me up, he looked back at me and I could see by the look of his face, he was more excited than I was, and at that I realized I'm doing this with an alpha, an alpha that I barely know, a lightning striked me.