Sam Again

AN/ this is unusual of me uploading many chapters in the same week. But I'm afraid I'll lose interest if I stop.

Besides I brought back Sam' pov ;)

Sam

In the last day on the Island. We held Dan's birthday in a restaurant. It was supposed to be a simple one, giving that we didn't even order our table to hold birthday decoration. But as soon as the birthday song echoed throughout the restaurant. People jumped up from their seats and started dancing with the staff as they brought the cake.

It was 10 in the morning. But the vibes gave partying at midnight. It even made order drinks. People were really chill it made me sad that I'm going to leave.

"Where is my present?"

Dan asked me demanding. He didn't even wait for his sugar daddy or Jasper to give theirs. He had an angry look on his face. As if I don't give him what he wants he would throw a fit.

But I didn't bring my present to the restaurant. And with a desperate look towards the alphas they understood. And got his attention away from me.

We where having a good time. Till Jasper opened his phone and gasped. Then a notification on my phone made me open mine. To see what Jasper sent me.

It only took me a minute to read before looking at Dan who threw his phone away and looked at Max with pure hate in his eyes. As for that Max. He tilted his head as if doing a mistake that should never be done.

It was all over the news. A scandal about one of the heirs to the Mix company. About Max keen and his mysterious boyfriend (the rising supermodel Rosy) as they wrote. A rumor about them getting back together after months of a break up. Since that omega was seen spending holidays with someone.

"What a way to ruin a birthday."

Jasper whispered to my ears and I barley held my laugh.

It totally wrecked the birthday and Dan who didn't seem to enjoy it from the start didn't even eat the piece of cake he cut.

But it only took minutes for Rosy to post on his Instagram account a photo of him and his current boyfriend to shut the rumors down. He even went further to add a hashtag "fated mates."

I took it as a slap on Keen's face.

But all of us were relieved it was about the omega more than Keen, who no one knew he was with a new boyfriend too.

————

When we went back to pack our bags we had more time than we expected before the boat arrives.

Jasper at that time stayed with Keen investigating and it seemed the other didn't mind at all. Alphas know how to talk with each other without pulling a string.

I left to the outside smoking. And it was moments before Dan followed after changing his clothes. I wanted to tease him but I didn't believe in myself enough to stop laughing once I start.

"Wear something thicker. Back home is colder."

I said before noticing the patch on his neck. A sudden rage sent shivers all over my body. A memory I wanted to forget came back. Then disgust replaced the anger in seconds. The bite on my neck that was supposed to be now a mare wound burned.

My mood was ruined from the rest of the day.

He took the cigarette from my hand and smoked unbothered by what I said.

"The misunderstanding is solved. Don't act like a hurt puppy."

"It's not about that. I knew about Rosy from the beginning."