A One Night Stand?

Sam

"I have low libido, I'm practically asexual, can you fix that?"

I can't believe such usual words that came out of my mouth could make a turn in the night that was supposed to end peacefully.

I'm not a man of my words I could just take back what I say, but synthetic pheromones? That's a new shit for me to try, I've taken different kind of pheromone perfumes but pills? I gotta try it.

I take a look at Dan and see the disapproval in his face, he shakes his head as a 'no, no don't do it' and that is exactly my sign to do it. I mean taking an advice from a beta hiding in the arms of an alpha about how I should behave as a beta? Yeah doesn't seem logical to me either.

I told Ed that I'm up to it, and he immediately stood up.

"Then let's go."

"Excuse me, what?"

I don't want to leave without Dan, that means I'll go home alone and I'll have to pay for the taxi.

Ed rolls his eyes and lifts his eyebrows at Dan and his sugar daddy's direction. Oh fuck, a new couple needs some space.

"Well, then we would be going."

I say after getting up.

Dan tried to make me stay but his sugar daddy didn't say a word, so if I'm that not welcomed I'd be leaving as well, at least I had dinner for free.

I followed the gray headed alpha all the way to his car, a long walk of silence, even after getting in his fancy car he didn't say a word and neither did I.

He drove back to the city, and to cut the silence, Ed put some opera music, what a fucking weirdo.

"You like the music?"

"Yes." No, it's boring.

Ed seemed as a chill guy the first I met him at the party, I was surrounded by monstrous alphas who wanted to eat me alive for saying their society is built on pheromones not on actual intelligence and giving priority to people who work hard and deserve it, which is true, they do give priority to the dominant alphas, but he didn't seem attacked by me, neither he was angry, he was just laughing at our arguments even though he himself said later that pheromones are important for life.

Here is another thing I noticed about him, his hair! His fucking hair bothered me so much, even though it's the color of an old man's hair but it fucking suited him so much, on the other hand his name doesn't suit him at all, so I decided to call him gray from now on.

"You don't like being asexual?"

He asked out of the blue, I turn my head to him and think of whether I should say yes or no, but he moved his hand from the steering wheel and lowered the volume of the music. Oh great, he wants to have a heart to heart conversation, well.. why not.

"I don't really mind."

"Then why the change of heart?"

"I wasn't always like that you know, I used to be sex freak back at college days."

"So now you can't preform at bed.."

I raise my eyebrows with confusion as far as I can with my mouth open. That fucker, I know it's a joke but what? He truly managed to say it only with a smile on his lips, if I was the one to say it I wouldn't be able to contain my laugh.

"No, I still can." I give him a look, well I still can sometimes...

"You sure do hah."

"Yeah but I just lost my passion, everything became dull."