Dan

Dan

I sat on my chair at the company, the computer is running infront of me, Naz is gossiping with an omega next to me, the phones are ringing constantly, and two hands messaging my shoulders owned by the the section chief who is standing behind me.

Yesterday was crazy.

Though I'm still happy I didn't drink, I can feel no sickness, dizziness, or even pain, but I still can't believe that I did what I did with no alcohol involved.

"Are you satisfied now?"

Asked the section chief, I turn my head and meet the angry face of his.

"Yes, thank you."

In the morning, me and Max met him at the entrance, Max told him to take good care of me and he immediately changed his behavior around me. Needless to say, I took this opportunity to the fullest.

The omega next to Naz left and she turned her chair to me, I didn't look her, I intended to look at the computer for whatever time left before going home, she put one leg on my lap telling me to take off her heel but I ignored her taking another call.

She waited for me till I finished the call with her leg still on my thighs.

"So the big boss drove you here today."

"He saw me on street and gave me a ride."

"But you stayed at his place last night."

"What? No."

Don't panic don't panic, don't look at her.

"You went to his birthday party, everybody knows."

How?!

"Last day photos are all over the internet, I saw you in one."

"Yes I went, and went home."

I looked at her to look at her eyes while lying so she would think I'm saying the truth, body language in important.

"Alright Danny boy, all I'm saying is you don't walk to work, you take buses."

She said as she moved her leg and stood up fixing her skirt, then walking away.

If she knows, then everyone knows and that is the biggest problem I could ever have.

My phone rang in my pocket, I removed the wires of the phone so I won't be reserving customers' calls just like Naz did, then taking my phone out and answering.

[I missed you.]

"But we were texting ten minutes ago."

[I missed your voice.]

Dude I don't even know how to answer to that.

"Awww, you did?"

All heads turned to me, and the room suddenly got quite, keep talking to customers you bitches, no I shouldn't have said that in the first place. Clearing my throat I walked out the door, standing in the corridor.

[Yes I did. Want to have lunch with me?]

"I can't I'm having lunch with Naz at the new restaurant near by."

[Alright then, be safe and don't forget about our date tonight.

"Alright."

I returned my phone to my pocket but stayed in my place, not knowing whether I should go back and meet the gazes of the co-workers or go to restroom.

Naz approached with a smirk on her face.

"Afraid to deal with attention? Maybe you should stay at your boyfriend's office."