A true One Night Stand

Sam

How can someone who is a beta acts in situations like when they have a bite on the back of there necks that is running blood all over their back, and the alpha who bit them is standing in front of them breathing heavily with murder in his eyes? Cause I was just staying still waiting for some miracle to happen before I get raped.

Being scared is really rare for me, but I was truly terrified, not only because I am in the same room with a monster who is thinking of eating me alive, but also because I felt weak, the numbing sensation took over my body and I felt really tired, and the most thing that made me scared of that all was me being hard, I was still horny and it made me feel pathetic.

After Gray bit me, he got off of me standing back on his feet, which allowed me to sit on the counter with my hand on my back, he was silent the whole time, didn't move a finger and his head tilted down as if he didn't want to see me, I didn't say a word either as I didn't want to provoke him.

"There is an aid kit there."

He suddenly spoke and pointed at a direction where I can find the kit as he said.

"I'll leave my coat for you, patch yourself up, wear my coat before you leave."

He tried to stay calm as he spoke, but I heard the regret in his voice and as soon as he left I did what he told me without thinking, covered the bite with plaster, and wore his coat to hide the blood stain on my jacket.

I left the lab and got down the stairs without a thought in mind, all the way I was just trying to raise the sleeves of his coat as they were covering my palms.

On the entrance door of the building, I saw Gray standing with the security guard I saw earlier, I didn't want to come near him but I had too in order to leave the building.

"I called a taxi for you, the driver is a beta so you should arrive home safety."

I nodded at his words before leaving and as I got into the cab I glanced for the last time, I saw him taking something out of his pocket and put it in his mouth, probably the kind of pills alpha actors take in dramas whenever they are in situations similar to what we had.

I rest my head on the door watching the road as I was trying to process what happened, what I understood was that he injected me with pheromones to raise my libido and as result I started to emit pheromones that he could sense, then it hit me that the driver didn't react at all since I got into his car because he's a beta, so I'm safe around them, and as soon I realized that I told the driver to change the destination to a local beta bar.

No one can judge me, I'm a man who was thirsty for love and sex at that moment, no matter what happened today all I was thinking of is to bury my face in a woman's chest and thrust myself inside of her.

I entered the bar with this one thought in mind, I ordered a drink, holding my glass I took a brief scan searching for a suitable candidate.

A red headed girl sat alone in a corner, her table had many glasses on it, probably came here with her friends who left her as soon as they got company, and it was obvious that was why she came as she was taking glances at people passing by, turning her head from time to time looking for someone, and that would be of course not her boyfriend as her short black dress that exposed most of her thighs had a big v cut showing her breasts to attract people, and to add to that sexual radiation she was emitting she would squeeze her chest with her arms to make them look bigger.

I couldn't figure why someone as sexy as her hadn't find someone yet maybe because they were intimidated, but my confidence was boosted by my sexual desires to get her so I didn't wait another moment before heading to her.

"Hi, my name is Sam. I've been watching you for a while and I noticed that your friends had left you alone so I thought to myself I should keep your company and buy you a drink as a beauty like you shouldn't be left alone."

"Don't you feel hot wearing all of that?"

She asked and what a way to answer me. Of course I feel hot, but buttoning Gray's coat is the only way to hide my hardened manhood. Thank god she didn't ask why I wore a bigger size.

I sat next to her and immediately ordered a drink for the both of us before she can say no to me.

Ten minutes I let her take the lead talking about herself before I asked if she wanted to get out of here with me, a surprised look appeared on her face as I cut her while speaking, but I didn't feel bad as I didn't listen to a word she said only thinking of what might happen next, and to my question she answered positively.

I had in mind me taking her to a motel or to my place but it turned to her driving us to her place. Even better.

As soon as we entered her house she jumped on me pinning me to the wall and with shock appeared on my face she let go.

"Sorry, old habit."

But that didn't turn me off as we started making out taking our clothes layer by layer till we got to her room naked.

She lay down on the bed and the first thing I lay my eyes on was not her boobs, but it was what was between her legs, a penis as hard as mine.

"What the.."

I uttered these words but couldn't finish what I was saying, I was cursing my luck, why do I have to run into another alpha!

"What?"

She asked as she saw my face changing colors.

"You didn't tell me you are an alpha?"

I don't want to be fucked by an alpha.

"Do I have to? You sensed my pheromones as I sensed yours!"

Pheromones? Fuck I forgot about that, of course I wouldn't sense them if there are not dense enough, I'm a beta after all, but does she thinks I'm an omega?

"Don't worry I don't top with other alphas."

She said with a playful smile on her mouth, she played with her hair and with her other hand she ran her fingers down on her body.

So she thinks I'm an alpha.

"Don't you want to get all of that?"

I started to feel her pheromones as they got denser, they weren't relaxing nor helping with the mood since I'm not an omega, but the pheromones running in my blood made me jump on her body.

I remember I sucked and kissed every inch of her body except for her manhood or I should say womanhood.

And before I put my own manhood in her, she asked me to prepare her, that's when I realized that it has to be an anal sex.

It was one of the weirdest but most satisfying sex I ever had, on some moments I felt like sleeping with a woman, on others I felt like sleeping with a man, I closed my eyes listening to her moans convincing myself that alpha women are women after all.

I was on top of her, while she lay on her stomach, I just didn't want to see or touch her thing by accident, till she took my hand and put it on her member.

"Touch me." She moaned.

I thought I'd freak out, but I was a dog in heat. Needless to say, we went on for hours before I passed out.