The Interview: Part 2

Sam

He sat before me leg on the other, in a gray suit that matched his aging hair, and white shirt underneath, he looked fine in them, maybe he is familiar with fashion. His shiny shoe moved up and down and my pupils followed the invisible line his foot made.

"I thought your name was Sam."

"That's my nickname."

If Jammy got exposed, he'd be fired.

I took a note book with a pen out of the suitcase, looking at the blank paper wondering what to ask.

He took a look at the expensive watch on his wrist and when he noticed me staring he acted like he's fixing his hair. Fix it while you can you're gonna lose it soon.

"Let's start shall we?"

I say as I try to remember the rehearsal I did earlier. The thoughts left my brain and pain in my neck became so painful I hissed.

"Ah.. so your company works only to genetically modify two sperms to make a fetus?"

"Or two eggs."

"How?"

"By taking the genes and planting them in an empty egg and of course some help from pheromones. I'm sure you did your own research."

Yes I did, but questions left my body a while ago.

"Well that's not all, we also use pheromones as drugs for all kind of things, like sexual stimulation even for betas, but you already know that." He said with a sinister smirk on his face.

I'm done.

I take another note book out that have the questions written on them, wearing my glasses so I could read.

"You wear reading glasses."

"I can't see for shit."

"Why not wearing them all the time."

I look at him with a 'stop acting friendly' look, my glasses are hanging for their dear life, if I wear them all the time they'll break.

"How many years it took you to make it real?"

"Most of my life."

"But you're only 35, you are really young for this work."

"Yes."

Does my question requires a yes or no answer?

"Were you working all the time at the lab?"

"Nah, I'm not a scientist. I only brought the idea and money."

Fair enough.

"What about the labs? Is this where the majic happened."

"No, we have other ones in other places, but you already know that too."

That wasn't even my question but that bitch is trying to remind me of what had happened between us every chance he has.

I felt my blood boiling, it's true I forgot how to do an interview from being too anxious but he didn't help at all with the arrogant attitude he was giving me, not answering my questions and either smirks or roll his eyes, he wasn't even shy anymore to look at the time acting busy.

I did the same bitch attitude by not giving remarks on his answers nor complimented him.

I have already swallowed my pride in any case.

I look at one of the questions Jammy wrote and ask.

"Where did that idea came from? Are you in love with a male who is not an omeg-?"