Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 141-150

141 Anastasius: How does Ge evaluate Jesus

  You seem to have rated him as a loser.

  》Ge Yimin: Jesus is my mentor and my second younger brother. GYM, Ge Yimin, Jesus and Marx completely changed the world

  I wrote an article "Jesus Christ is a big sling", referring to his life, relying on women to help. Like Jesus, Sisi and I are poor.

  But Christianity has changed the world. Modern democratic politics, free economy, science and technology, culture and even art all come from Christian civilization.

  The third brother Sisi also changed the world.

  My religious religion, Ge Yimin Doctrine, will come from behind, inherit and carry forward, and completely change the world. Everyone is equal and material is equal.

  》》Mr. Zhai, Green Orange Short Clothes: To be honest, his cult is not as influential as the White Lotus Cult, which worships saints as Maitreya Buddha.

  》Xu Hanli: Which White Lotus Sect is now?

  》》D999999999: All religions are lies.

  》Qian Fenjuan: The divine religion is not.

  》》Ningbo Yuan Chengzhi: How many people are there in Tianting?

  》Qian Fenjuan: 144000.

  》》Mr. Zhai's surname is Qingju Short Clothes: There are many sects derived from White Lotus Cult.

  》Xu Hanli: Name?

  》》Void Zero War: Ge Nerve publicized the cult and so many people believed it.

  》Xu Hanli: There is no organization, so it is not a cult.

  Anastasius: Is Christianity the messenger of peace?

  This article points out that some parts of Christianity, such as the cruel missionary behavior of American colonists, helped the tyrant to do evil. It is unknown whether Jesus has ever really existed in history. Some miracles in the Bible cannot be trusted completely. The false is greater than the true

  In addition, we know that a large number of netizens who are full of opinions on Christianity, some say that Jesus is a liar, some say that the Bible is a pile of waste paper, and some even call for staying away from Christianity. In reality, there are also some radical missionaries. It can only be said that Christianity is both good and bad. In fact, like other religions, Buddhism also affects Chinese values.

  Ge Yimin's Doctrine is hard to reach the sky if it wants to spread all over the world. Why does it have influence?