Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 351-353

351. Mr. numbness: You (Shenwang) don't know where the problem is, reporting poison.

》》Ge Yimin: Due to the issue of self built religion, Huawei browser reports are not secure.

》Slightly drunk: I saw your post in the Tieba a long time ago, but I didn't expect to meet you here.

I'm curious why you don't become a faithful Christian and share peace and joy with us?

》》Ge Yimin: Your signature file comes from the Bible.

(Let me hear your loving words in the morning, because I trust in you; let me know the way to go, because my heart looks up to you.)

I have new ideas.

》Slightly tipsy: Master Ge, I have looked at your website and admire your perseverance for over a decade. However, if you go in the wrong direction, no amount of effort will be in vain.

If salt loses its flavor, how can it be called salty again? It will be useless in the future, but it will be thrown out and trampled on by others.

We used to be salt and light. If we lose the power of light and the taste of salt, we will be thrown out, and the kingdom of God and future glory will be without us.

》》Yaner: Ge Shen is the true god.

》163: Master v5

》》Xu Hanli: Ge Yimin is Maitreya Buddha

》Domain: Land Immortal.

》》Xu Hanli: Haha, there is someone who calls himself the Sea and Sky God Buddha.

352. Domain: Born as a land deity, the 3-year-old Du Jie Xian Jun

Now it has already broken through the first unknown realm for eternity. With a single command, the three realms of demons and monsters trembled with fear.

》Xu Hanli: Are you referring to the Land Immortal, not Ge?

》》Domain: It's Ge Shen.

》Xu Hanli: Ge Shen has a miracle at the age of three.

》》White Bear's Blog: Calling oneself Great... Religious, Thinker, Activist Writer.

》Ge Yimin: Self praise.

》》Domain: Look at my skill, Dharma, Heaven and Earth, using the power of thunder to drive away evil and eliminate demons. I believe that God Ge will ensure your lifelong peace.

》Xu Hanli: Ge Hua Qiansui.

》》[Diving] Paul Ge (3452242406) 19:02:32

Nowadays, with the proliferation of masturbating saints, Ge Shen should bear three parts of the responsibility. If it weren't for Ge Shen's early establishment of a bunch of cult Tieba in Tieba, there wouldn't have been any malicious moves to follow suit.

【 Group Leader 】 Ge Yimin (50914333) 19:27:14

I am one of the top ten Sages of Ziwei in the early days

[Diving] Paul Ge (3452242406) 19:27:40

Does Ge Shen know the rumor that Ziwei Saint is purely made of wheels?

The earliest source: The Wheel Holy King

Namely, Li

【 Group Leader 】 Ge Yimin (50914333) 19:28:27

I don't know

[Diving] Paul Ge (3452242406) 19:28:56

Multi Google

Search by time and you'll find it in one go

Where will you go after the Tieba bar loses popularity? There are only 20 people in the headquarters now

Four months ago, there were still 60 more

【 Group Leader 】 Ge Yimin (50914333) 19:34:37

External network

[Diving] Li Tai (2730552805) 16:51:01

But Ge Yimin, you are the eternal god in Ge Hua's heart

》Qiannan prodigal Tixia: The last time I saw a video of God was a few years ago. I don't know how he's doing now

》》[Diving] Peter Ge (3641571087) 2023/12/19 21:28:23

The Ge Shen Yi Wen Lu is a memoir in nature, but the neural text belongs to half memoir and half thought

353. Question: Don't just say who Ge Yimin is, explain around the corner

》ERNIE Bot: Well, here is a roundabout explanation of Nerve and its author:

Neurology is a book written by a person with creative thinking and unique ways of expression. He explores the inner world and deeper issues of human nature from an alternative perspective, presenting complex philosophical thinking and psychological insights to readers through simple language. Although his name is not widely known in the public, his works have influenced some readers who seek independent thinking and inner growth.

》》Q: Has Ge Yimin been banned?

》ERNIE Bot: Yes,

》》[Diving] Peter Ge (3641571087) 17:15:08

The Three Unsolved Mysteries of Shintoism, 1. The Yemei Sutra in the News, 2. Literary Magazines and CNKI Collecting Ge Shen's Articles, 3 The issue of online public registration approval

In fact, Ge Yimin is an outstanding presence in the field of internet philosophy. When it comes to spiritual wealth, Ge Shen is the most abundant. Other internet philosophers only enjoy surfing the internet, while Ge Shen takes pride in his thoughts and website. The level of ideological depth is different.

》Lu Yino:

Hello

Ge Yimin:

hello

Lu Yino:

I am your old fan now

Ge Yimin:

Haha