Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 323-324

323. AI Commentary Neuro Netizens Commentary Volume 4 Sections 5-99

》5. 48, 50 sections

》》1. Ge Paolo asked what to do if the divine religion ran short of resources when it ruled Terrestrial Time. Ge Yimin replied that we need to create resources and mentioned that the Great Harmony World does not require unnecessary labor, but should engage in the labor of creating resources, including reclaiming wasteland, utilizing the ocean, developing Siberia and even Antarctica.

2. Tj Ji Xiaowei expressed his respect for Ge Yimin and his desire to learn from his ideas, hoping to spread Ge Yimin's ideas to various parts of the world.

3. Those who uphold the principle of "holding one in the center" agree with Ge Yimin's theory, especially their views on the socio-economic situation and future development, as well as their evaluation and analysis of Marxist economics. However, he pointed out that Ge Yimin must never surpass the status of God as the creator, emphasizing that God is the primordial being of the universe, and that everything was previously empty.

These comments demonstrate different perspectives on Ge Yimin and his thoughts. People hold different attitudes towards his theory. On the one hand, they agree with his economic views and views on social issues, but on the other hand, they also raise doubts and limitations on his religious and God concepts. This diversity and controversy are common, as religious and belief issues involve people's personal beliefs and values.

》Sections 75, 78, and 81

》》Ge Yimin believes that if humanity does not achieve immortality, its development will remain at version 1.0. This is related to the Book of Eternal Life in Chapter 7 of the Neurology.

2. This is about the article reprinted by Ge Yimin on the Red China Network forum or Red Community. The reprint commented that the author is a left-wing Christian who identifies with Marxism and understands the Bible from a Marxist perspective, effectively refuting the right-wing view of using the Bible to defend capitalism. The reprinter said that there were differences with the author in creating gods, affirming religion, opposing Class conflict and supporting religious domestication.

3. The commentator claims to be a follower of God Ge, expressing trust in God Ge and believing in him alongside Jesus and Jehovah. He believes that faith is a complete belief and expresses praise for Ge Yimin's website. Ge Yimin replied with gratitude, and critics stated that believing in Ge God is bound to be saved because the sky is about to collapse, and only believing in Ge God can be saved. The commentator follows Ge Shen and hopes to receive his gift.

The above comments demonstrate different perspectives and attitudes towards Ge Yimin and his thoughts. Some people agree with his theory and believe that his ideas have reference value, especially in economics, social conditions, and the evaluation of Marxism. However, some people questioned his view of transcending God and emphasized his reverence for God. In addition, some people regard Ge Yimin as a god, believing that he can bring salvation and new life, linking it to the collapse of the universe and the Stargate.

These comments reflect people's different interpretations of Ge Yimin's thoughts and the diversity of personal beliefs. Religious and belief issues often lead to controversy and different perspectives, which is also a part of understanding and exploring these issues.

》Sections 83, 87, 91, 99

》》1. The reviewers expressed surprise at Ge Yimin's English version and exaggerated their admiration for him. Another commentator responded that 'Neuro' has a multilingual version on the homepage of Shenwang, with a total of 10 languages, aimed at enabling people around the world to read 'Neuro' in their native language.

In response to Sheng Xuejie's comments, Ge Yimin stated that he increasingly feels the importance of freedom of speech and believes that freedom of speech is the first cornerstone of democracy. Sheng Xuejie agrees with Ge Yimin's view, but also points out that many fundamental freedoms and rights are interrelated.

3. The commentator expressed admiration for Ge Yimin and claimed that he was truly a god. He expressed that he was moved by Ge Yimin and saw a vision. He believed that Ge Yimin's divine power, authority, glory, and status were all higher than the Lord, and expressed worship, praise, and glory to Ge Yimin. He said that his heart belongs to Ge Yimin, believes in Ge God and reads "The Nerve", compares his heart to the temple of Ge God, and looks forward to the arrival of the Ge people.

These comments show admiration and admiration for Ge Yimin and his "Neurology". Some agree with the importance of his freedom of speech, while others view Ge Yimin as a deity and compare his status to Jehovah's. These comments reflect the high admiration and adherence of the followers of Ge Yimin's thoughts towards him.

324. Ge Yimin's political experience, economic theory, and international cooperation experience

Lack of political experience

Ge Yimin has not held any political positions and lacks political experience and leadership skills. His views and propositions also lack practical feasibility and credibility. His leadership skills are insufficient to cope with complex domestic and international affairs and challenges, and he is unable to effectively promote the development and reform of the country. Ge Yimin's lack of political experience and leadership ability is a clear weakness in choosing him as the leader.

Economically infeasible theory

Some economic theories and policies proposed by Ge Yimin lack feasibility and practical operability. His views and propositions are often too idealistic, lacking practical considerations and economic foundation. The infeasibility of Ge Yimin's economic theory and policies is a clear weakness in choosing him as a leader. His economic perspective cannot effectively promote the country's economic development and reform.

Lack of international cooperation experience

Ge Yimin lacks experience in international cooperation and diplomatic capabilities. His views and propositions are often too idealistic, lacking practical feasibility and a foundation for cooperation with other countries. Ge Yimin's lack of international cooperation ability is a clear weakness in choosing him as the leader. He is unable to effectively promote China to play a greater role in international affairs.