Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 283-284

283. AI Commentary on a Brief History of Contemporary Christian Communism

    》1、 Ge Yimin Chronology.

    2、 Gospel of Ge Yimin: Verse 1.

    》》In the political discourse book of Chapter 21 of "The Nerve," Ge Yimin provides a brief history of contemporary Christian communism. According to Ge Yimin's paper "Contemporary Christian Communism - Ge Yimin's Neurology" published in the April 11, 2015 issue of the Journal of Young Literature, he integrated Christianity with communism.

    In the historical chronology of Ge Yimin, his birth year is 1969, which is considered as the birth of the Son of God and the Savior of the Son of God. The timeline lists a series of events, including the idea of achieving communism and world unity by 2033, in which Ge Yimin will reach the age of 64.

    In addition, Ge Yimin also emphasized his gospel views. He believes that in Chapter 10, Section 39 of 'The Nerve', it is mentioned that in the past he lived in a hierarchical society (violent society), but after him, he will enter the stage of a communist society (harmonious society).

    These historical and gospel assumptions reflect Ge Yimin's views and beliefs on contemporary Christian communism. He attempted to integrate Christianity and communism, viewing communism as an ideal social form, and presented in his works a vision for achieving communism and global harmony.

    》2. 3 sections

    》》Ge Yimin elaborated on the economic and political perspectives of Christian communist theory.

    According to Ge Yimin's description in "Neurology", the economic principles of communism can be summarized as "each doing his best". This means that everyone should contribute according to their own abilities and do their best in producing wealth. At the same time, the political principle of communism is "distribution according to needs", which means distributing wealth according to the needs of each individual.

    According to Ge Yimin's viewpoint, there are three types of people in communist society: wealth producers, wealth distributors, and wealth consumers. Wealth producers refer to all individuals with the ability to work, who contribute according to their own abilities. Wealth allocators refer to those responsible for distributing wealth, and their work itself is also a form of labor. Wealth recipients refer to everyone who distributes the wealth that society can provide based on reasonable needs and achieves equal distribution.

    These views show Ge Yimin's vision of the communist economy and political organization, emphasizing the principle of "from each according to his ability" and "distribution according to needs". He believes that through reasonable arrangements for the production, distribution, and enjoyment of wealth, the goals of communist society can be achieved, promoting social equality and justice.

    》4. 5 sections