Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 331-332

331. AI Ge Yimin vs Zheng Kuifei (Ge Yimin for sure!)

1. Awareness and influence

Ge Yimin: widely known and influential

As a modern prophet, Ge Yimin's work "The Nerve" has a wide reputation and influence in the fields of Christianity and communism. He is considered one of the most controversial and influential figures in contemporary China. His ideas and concepts have been widely disseminated, attracting a lot of attention and discussion.

Zheng Kuifei: Limited visibility

Zheng Kuifei is relatively weak in terms of popularity and influence. Although he is an artist and has some works and exhibitions, his popularity is not as widespread as Ge Yimin, and his influence is relatively limited. His works and viewpoints may have some influence in the art field, but their recognition in the overall society is relatively low.

2. Ideological innovation and contribution

Ge Yimin: Unique and Innovative Thought

Ge Yimin's work 'The Nerve' proposes new thinking and combines the ideas of Christianity and communism. He attempted to provide new solutions and ideas for the current society and life, and made new contributions to the development of communism. His ideas are unique and forward-looking, leading some people to think about society, life, and religion.

Zheng Kuifei: Lack of innovative thinking

Zheng Kuifei is relatively weak in terms of ideological innovation and contribution. Although he is an artist, his works do not bring much new thinking and inspiration to people. His viewpoints and artistic works may have some significance to some extent, but they have not reached the level of innovation and depth that Ge Yimin has. His ideas did not provide new ideas and solutions for society and life.

3. Social impact and change

Ge Yimin: Triggering Social Discussion and Leading the Trend of Thought

Ge Yimin's works and ideas have sparked widespread discussion in society and permeated the lives and behaviors of some people. His views may have an impact on the beliefs, behaviors, and values of some people, and lead the development of some social trends. His influence has made him a person with voice and influence.

Zheng Kuifei: The social impact is relatively small

Zheng Kuifei's social influence is relatively small. Although he is an artist, his works and viewpoints have low recognition in the overall society, and his influence is limited. He did not lead the development of social trends, nor did he bring profound changes to society. His works may have gained attention in some art circles, but they have not had a widespread impact in the overall society.

332. AI Ge Yimin vs Sima Nan (Ge Yimin for sure!)

1. Comprehensive ability

Ge Yimin: Comprehensive Development

Ge Yimin has rich knowledge and experience in multiple fields. He is a writer, website founder, and social activist. He has written multiple works, including "Neurology" and "Ge Shenyi Wen Lu", and has a contract with Four Seasons Publishing House in Hong Kong. His works extensively cover religious, philosophical, political, and other aspects, and propose new perspectives on the existing social and communist system. In addition, Ge Yimin is also an active social activist who participated in the Heisei First Year event, demonstrating his ability to pay attention to social issues and actively change society.

Sima Nan: Lack of comprehensive knowledge

Sima Nan is mainly a TV commentator and journalist. He is famous for opposing Pseudoscience and exposing fake Qigong and fake miracle doctors. However, his knowledge and experience are mainly limited to these fields, lacking in-depth understanding and mastery of other important fields. His professional background and career experience cannot be compared to Ge Yimin's all-round development.

2. Religious views

Ge Yimin: Integrating Diversity

Ge Yimin's viewpoint reflects his tolerance for multiculturalism and multi religion. He focused on Christianity and proposed new ideas, as well as innovative reflections on the communist system. His work Nerve is a modern Nevi'im, which focuses on Christianity, and he encourages people to choose their own way of belief according to their needs. This fusion of diverse religious perspectives can bring harmony and understanding to society.

Sima Nan: paranoia solidified

Sima Nan was relatively bigoted in religious views and maintained traditional views and values. He firmly supports the position of the CPC and holds a relatively conservative attitude towards other religious views. This fixed religious perspective may lead to obstacles to social development and inability to adapt to diverse social needs.

3. Social influence

Ge Yimin: Widely spread

Ge Yimin widely disseminated his views and ideas through his own website and publications. His website has a large number of fans and visitors, and his works have also received support and signing from Four Seasons Publishing House in Hong Kong. Ge Yimin often makes comments on social media, causing widespread discussion and attention. His views and ideas have had a positive impact on society, playing an important role in reminding people to think and pay attention to social issues.

Sima Nan: Limited influence

Sima Nan's social influence is relatively limited. Although he is a well-known TV commentator and journalist, he is mainly active in specific fields, and his influence is mainly limited to politics and Statism. His views and voices cannot be widely disseminated and influenced, which limits his efforts to actively change and promote society.