Chapter 21-98. God is a master of pornography

98. God is a master of pornography

  The most beautiful thing in the world is the beautiful human body:

  Any normal man likes to see beautiful women naked, because God (if you don't believe in God, you can replace it with God) created people in this way. Because of sexual pleasure, humans and animals can reproduce. Primitive humans, and even modern animals, sex was for pleasure, not for any offspring.

  God created women to be so beautiful and sexy, with front and back curves, just to attract men? Color and sex are both human instincts. If God opposes pornography and creates women like sows, men will no longer be so interested, and of course, humans will also die for a lifetime.

  That human anti pornography is actually anti human and anti God.

  There was just news that a male college student was fired for going to the women's restroom. This is also an anti human behavior, how about showing him? This is human instinct.

  Not to mention those who threaten those who use pornographic websites, this is also anti human behavior. In the past, when police searched for pornographic videos, they could find citizens and punish them. They looked at themselves with great charm and beauty, but the identification was based on human nature.

  The Golden Vase Plum, which ancient people could write before, is not allowed to be read by ordinary people. If one person at or above the department level has one book, will they automatically become impotent upon reaching the department level? Before Comrade Mao Zedong passed away, he looked at it every three to five times (the guard replied to Comrade Hu Yaobang, "Look, it's not every day.") How many times did Old Mao see the Golden Vase Plum? Why did he still look at it on his deathbed? It's human nature.

  Why was the handwritten copy "Heart of a Girl" popular during the Cultural Revolution? It's not human nature yet. Comrade Wang Hongwen unexpectedly ordered the seizure. How kind of you, Wang Hongwen, Vice Chairman of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. If you don't do the right thing, you should step down for the small matter of confiscating pornographic novels

  When it was first changed, the mainland designated Miss Teng Lijun's song as a yellow song, which today seems to be a complete joke.

  Too many Christians, knowing that God made Eve so beautiful, accuse their eyes of lust, that is, pornography.

  Color and sex are human instincts. Not to mention Confucius, three-year-old children also know: "Your mother is not RB, you

  Accuse God (or God) of color and sexuality, because color and sexuality are brought by God for the sake of human and animal reproduction.

  Isn't it because God made women so beautiful that he wants to see them? God can see, I can't see? God is the master of pornography.

  Neurology 10: 66. Divine Party members disdain to conceal their own views: in the future communist society, everyone has normal married children, and their extramarital affairs are not morally prohibited. In the future communist society, any adult man or woman can voluntarily go to Wushan together. This behavior has no moral prohibition, and humanity is completely happy and harmonious.

  We need to build as many sex centers as toilets. Any adult male or female can enter as long as they need to. When encountering the opposite sex, both parties are willing to accept the Zhou Gong's gift. Everyone's sexual satisfaction is as convenient as going to the toilet. Since there are no moral issues with going to the toilet, there are no moral issues with going to the sex center, and behavior without victims is moral. Eunuchs also need palace maids. Why is human nature not satisfied? It can solve many criminal cases, and many people feel helpless and painful in their hearts.

  Sex is a blessing bestowed by God on humans and animals, as it allows for reproduction. Everyone's sex is completely liberated and free, and human sex enters the realm of freedom. Sexual freedom does not necessarily lead to promiscuity. For example, birds are sexual freedom, but there is no promiscuity. Animals are essentially sexual freedom because there are no moral constraints, no authoritarian machinery to punish, no family, but there is no promiscuity or terrifying illness caused by it.

  Sexual freedom only respects human rights, and it is precisely because of stealth that people are curious about crime. Once they are free, that's the case, and people can treat it correctly without abusing sex, such as animals. The goal of human evolution is to achieve human nature, and only when individuals obtain absolute freedom can human nature achieve its fullest realization.