Chapter 21 Political Talk 93

93、A Brief History of Contemporary Christian Communism

  Ge Yimin's paper, April 11, 2015, published in the journal Young Writer, was included by CNKI et al

  http://www.cnki.com.cn/Article/CJFDTotal-QNWJ201511133.htm

  Contemporary Christian Communism -- Ge Yimin's Nerve

  Abstract: In September 2014, Mr. Ge Yimin of Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, published Nerve in Hong Kong, which is the integration of Christianity and communism.

  1、 Chronology.

  1. In 1969, Ge Yimin was born. (The Son of God is coming, the Son of God is the Savior. 1 year old)

  2. In 1972, I wanted to find the elixir of immortality from the cactus or any herb. When I saw the cactus on the house, I wondered whether it would be immortal after eating it. In the back of the house or the vegetable field, I wondered if there was a herb and ate it.

  This is the origin of nerves. (3 years old)

  3. In 1975, I didn't understand the need to repay money borrowed by relatives. (6 years old)

  4. In 1976, he joined the Red Army. I started listening to the Hong Kong Good Friends Gospel Station and felt warm and like it. The most impressive program is Desert Ganquan. (7 years old)

  5. In 1979, Xu Rui, Cao Weimin, I, Lao Yu, we distributed fairly, not like adults, wrote a composition. (10 years old)

  6. In 1983, he joined the Communist Youth League. (14 years old)

  7. In 1984, when I woke up in the morning, I had a vague dream. I felt that all the countries in Europe, which I contacted or captured, belonged to me. They were pushed back and forth on the map like the ground. They really looked like Hitler. (15 years old)

  8. In 1985, last night, we advocated communism. I used to say that I didn't believe it, and I must feel sad that I had done something wrong in my heart. But now I think it is also a science, a religion, like Christianity, and the Capital is also the Bible. I can say that I don't believe in communism, just like I don't believe in Christianity. (16 years old)

  9. In 1985, five steps were taken to unite the world: Peking University, going abroad, the Nobel Prize in Literature, community, and unifying the world. (16 years old)

  (Now there are five steps to unify the world: Nanjing University, Shenwang, Neurology, Shenjiao, and unify the world.)

  10. In 1985, I passed a small Christchurch and felt very sacred. (16 years old)