Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 313-314

313. AI Commentary Neuro Netizens Commentary Volume 2, Sections 134-341

》Sections 134, 152, 157

》》In these comments, some people compared Ge Yimin to the previous person who claimed to be a communist leader and Jesus Christ, and referred to him as the head of the People's Temple. Another commentator believes that Ge Yimin was the first person to surrender to the true Christ Jesus, and describes his process of rebirth in the anointing of Christ, becoming a new king alongside Christ, and taking over the deacon of the wonderful gate. Some people also point out that Christian communism existed before Marx, and "The Nerve" is only something that caters to these people's tastes, questioning its significance for boasting, metaphorically saying whether ISIS would be worth showing off if it were used as a textbook.

》Sections 181, 182, 191

》》Among these comments, one netizen believed that Ge Yimin was definitely better than living Buddhas such as Shakyamuni, but was treated as a joke, which he expressed unfairly. Another netizen mentioned that Ge Yimin's paper was included on China National Knowledge Infrastructure and called him the Great God. Another netizen read Ge Yimin's article on the blog China and believed that he had the demeanor of Mao Zedong, firmly supporting him to become a saint, and hoping that he could emerge as soon as possible.

These comments express appreciation and support for Ge Yimin, believing that he has outstanding talent and charisma as a leader.

》Sections 220, 257, 279, 283

》》Among these comments, some praised the Ge Yimin Party as a good party. Another netizen expressed that Ge Yimin is a saint and pointed out that he is recognized on Baidu, believing that the world and Chinese people need him. Another netizen raised a question about the number of believers in Ge Yimin. He estimated that the number of believers would not exceed 100 million and stated that believers with truly good beliefs would not monitor others. In addition, some people believe that many people hold biases against Ge Yimin, believing that Ge Yimin is Jesus Christ, a modern theological pope who became the son of God through the creation of 'The Nerve'.

These comments demonstrate the views and beliefs of different people towards Ge Yimin. Some people hold an appreciative and supportive attitude, believing that he has a special status and significance, while others may hold a reserved or critical attitude towards him. Please note that these comments only represent the views of individual netizens, and the recognition of Ge Yimin needs to be evaluated through broader social and academic discussions.

》Sections 287, 314, 315, 321, 328

》》Among these comments, some praised Ge Yimin's realm and works, believing that he became a god and wrote the "Nerve", comparing him with Laozi's "Tao Te Ching" and believing that he was even stronger. Some people view Ge Yimin as the greatest thinker and information creator in China today, and even believe that his ideas will rule the world.

In addition, a netizen falsely claimed that if they did not believe that Ge Yimin was a god, they would surely die in sin, and expressed their belief that Ge Yimin was a god. These comments reflect some people's admiration for Ge Yimin and recognition of his ideological influence.

It should be noted that these comments represent the personal views of some people, and broader discussions and research are needed to evaluate whether Ge Yimin became a god and the level of widespread recognition of his ideas.

》Sections 336, 340, 341

》》Among these comments, some people view Ge Yimin as a presence similar to the Tieba God and a modern prophet, believing that he was anointed in 2001. In addition, some people have put forward their own views on the creativity of "The Nerve", believing that as long as one has a proud and saving heart, knows communist theory and has good wishes, has read the Bible but is not a Christian, and with the permission of external environment, one can create works similar to "The Book of God". They believe that Ge Yimin has a certain influence and evil spirits, and indicate that history is not entirely generated by human rationality, and Ge Yimin may cause some waves for a period of time.