Chapter 1 vision book 90-92

90 、 20220502 vision: the second Cultural Revolution.

  In a strange dream, at the gate of the second Cultural Revolution rally in Benniu Town, Wujin, the original place of work, someone also sent an electronic screen message: "anti Cultural Revolution rally". I also objected, but I wanted to see what was going on, so I joined. When I entered the meeting hall, the crowd was excited. I sat on the stone stool behind me. I was still a head of the department or something.

  I had a strange dream in the early stage. I was with Li Juan and her mother. Li Juan's mother said I was the Savior.

  91. 20220529 exception: Date satisfied.

  In a strange dream, when the big day came, I sang loudly in front of Jurong's hometown: "do you bow your head like me in the sun

  Working hard in silence with sweat "," do you not give up the life you want even if I am left out in the cold "," because I don't care what others say, I never forget my commitment to myself ". My uncle also sang his "silent hard work".

  The second floor of the old house was renovated. My cousin fengxinrong accompanied me. On the west wall of the house, there was a large tape recorder with music. The characters I wrote were pasted on it. It was very strong. At the back of the house, my family stretched out a narrow wing room. Xiao Rong asked me that the rear house base had retreated so much. I said, "mutual humility." I think of what my brother said: "let him be three feet." the world is full of love.

  I went to the front of the house again and sang loudly: "dark eyes and my smiling face, it is hard to forget the change of my face", and I woke up.

  Early strange dream: I told X that people live for 90 thousand years and take a two-step scientific method.

  92 、 20221009 vision: the trial was successful.

  Ge Yimin's social trial ended, the date was met, and a celebration meeting was held. Cai Guangyi, the former provincial manager of agricultural materials, asked me to give a speech. Zhu Jinfeng, the former colleague of Wellick, also encouraged me to go. At this time, I was filled with pride, and the atmosphere was warm and successful.

  Early dreams:

  (1) Know it all: Let former colleague Zhu Jinfeng write numbers or Chinese characters on paper, and I can accurately report what she wrote; Later, my brother was asked to write, and I also reported it accurately.

  (2) Distribution according to demand: firewood, rice, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and tea are now to be bought in the supermarket, but the poor have difficulties. In the future, distribution according to demand will be available to everyone at the material station.