Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 277-278

277. AI Commentary on the Political Review of Neurology, Sections 54-57

    》Hello, please continue to comment on Ge Yimin's political commentary in Chapter 21 of his book "Neurology".

    54. Wuhou Centennial Shi2033 and Ge Shen 20331126

    》》The author mentioned a historical event and a prophecy here. The historical event was demonstrated by Zhuge Kongming in Fanling in 1933, and its content was published in newspapers. The prophecy is the prediction of the collapse of political parties and communist society in 2033 that the author saw in his 2013 dream.

    These two events may have some commonalities, both predicting or depicting future situations. However, the difference between prophecy and history is that prophecy is something that has not yet happened, while history is something that has already happened and can be confirmed through evidence and historical materials.

    Regarding the prophecy of 2033, whether it can be achieved still needs to consider various factors, such as social, political, economic development trends, as well as human behavior and decision-making. Therefore, this is only a prediction, and its accuracy still needs time to verify.

    》55. 20191001, a large number of Americans tweeted that they had already won the COVID-19

    》》This passage mentioned some reports and studies on COVID-19, but it is unreasonable to link it with Ge Yimin's political prediction. Scientists and medical experts are studying the origin and spread of COVID-19, but there is no evidence that this has anything to do with the end of the world or the kingdom of God, as Ge Yimin said.

    The political prophecies mentioned by Ge Yimin in his mind involve some of his assumptions and beliefs about the future society, but these prophecies have no scientific or logical basis, and have not received any recognition and support from academia or society. Therefore, we should view these statements with a scientific and objective attitude, and not easily believe or disseminate information without empirical basis.

    》56. Zhulian Jiuzu and Zhulian Yizu

    》》Ge Yimin mentioned the two concepts of "Zhulian Nine Ethnic Groups" and "Zhulian One Ethnic Group" in this article, and explored the social morality and civilization progress issues behind them. He believes that although modern society has gradually abolished the cruel punishment method of the Zhulian Nine Clans, the Zhulian One Clan still exists, which is also an unfair punishment method.

    Ge Yimin believes that true civilization should be one person doing things, one person being responsible, one person committing crimes and one person being punished accordingly, and innocent spouses and children should not be implicated. He called on society to pay more attention to this unjust phenomenon and promote social progress, so that people in the future will no longer see the punishment of today's implicated clan, nor will they mock today's social moral standards.