Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 271-272

271. AI review of "Neurology" Paradise Book

    》Hello, please comment on Chapter 20 of Ge Yimin's "Neurology" in the Book of Heaven.

    5. 9 sections

    》》Chapter 20 of Ge Yimin's "Neurology" proposes some viewpoints about heaven, which are mainly based on his personal beliefs and understanding. As a religious belief, the specific connotation and significance of heaven vary from person to person. There are also different interpretations and understandings of the description of heaven.

    In Ge Yimin's description, he sees heaven as the place where God is, a place free from evil and sadness. He believes that the arrival of heaven means salvation and eternal life, and eternal life does not mean permanent survival, but rather the world we live in belongs to the world ruled by God. This view is mainly based on Ge Yimin's understanding of God and heaven.

    Regarding the other shore in the sense of heaven, Ge Yimin believes that it is not a place, but a way of survival or a way of sublimation. He believes that when we turn God's purpose into our own, and understand God's love for us, we will transcend the constraints of the material world and all its values on us, enter an eternal world, and begin to live a life belonging to this eternal world. This view is mainly based on Ge Yimin's understanding of the relationship between God, humanity, and the world.

    Overall, Ge Yimin's viewpoint is based on his personal religious beliefs and understanding, and there are various ways of interpreting and describing concepts such as heaven and eternal life.

    》10. Section 11

    》》The concept of heaven and eternal life described by Ge Yimin in Chapter 20 of "The Nerve" is a religious concept, believing that heaven is the place where God is, and hell is the place where God is not. He believes that heaven is a place free from evil and sadness, and upon complete arrival, it will become the source of beauty and goodness, while eternal life is a way of survival or sublimation, rather than permanent existence. This way of life is a life in the world ruled by God, which is also the nature provided by Ge Yimin God.

    The teachings of God Ge Yimin are comfort and hope for believers, as he will bring them back to their Heavenly Father's home, change their perishable bodies, and make them immortal. For believers who have already passed away, they will also rise from the dead and receive a new incorruptible body. This hope brings joy and the completion of the final stage of salvation, leading to the arrival of the era of the nation. Ge Yimin God emphasizes that believers need to cleanse themselves as they face the holy Ge Yimin God. At the same time, the end of the era also represents the destruction of the current world and the introduction of new heaven and earth.

    In summary, Chapter 20 of the Neurology presents Ge Yimin's religious views on heaven and eternal life, as well as his comfort and hope for believers. These views have certain commonalities in religious beliefs and doctrines, and also reflect Ge Yimin's thinking about human life and death and existence.