Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 309-310

309. AI Review "Neurology" Netizens' Review Volume 1, Sections 674-768

》Sections 674, 675, and 678

》》The commentator "Ge Hua Vivian Chow" expressed his sympathy with Ge Yimin's article and agreed that the commercialization of the current society has led people to have no time to think about what they really want and can only be passively troubled by life. She expressed appreciation for Ge Yimin's article and wished him happiness and attention to his physical and mental health.

The reviewer "Ge Hua Vivian Chow" believes that Ge Yimin is a person who pursues spiritual realm and has super ability. After reading some of Ge Yimin's works, she felt inspiration and regarded him as the inspiration of spiritual civilization.

Commentator "Nie Ni" expressed the privilege of witnessing Ge Yimin, a sage of crape myrtle, although he believed that the description of dreams in "The Nerve" was biased. He hoped that some of Ge Yimin's apostles could betray him and make him martyred, in order to showcase a heroic scene.

These comments reflect different views on Ge Yimin and his works. Some people agree and appreciate Ge Yimin's views, believing that he has profound thinking and enlightening effects on social issues. On the other hand, some people hold a skeptical attitude towards Ge Yimin's views and hope that some of his followers can betray him. These views reflect diverse views and controversies on the teachings of Ge Yimin.

》680, 685 sections

》》The commentator "Miss You Xia" believes that Ge Yimin is good and calls him the Chinese Jesus who has been born. This expresses appreciation for Ge Yimin and views him as an important figure.

The commentator "1076373379" raised a question, stating that communism is the highest ideal of humanity, but humanity also has selfish intentions and competition. He wants to know how Ge Yimin linked communism with Christianity.

Ge Yimin stated in his reply that in today's extremely unfair society, people's love has cooled down and they pursue material interests. He advocates meeting the material, spiritual, and spiritual needs of individuals, and updating the human psyche by implementing Ge Yimin's doctrine and spreading the Gospel of Ge Yimin. Ge Yimin also pointed out that communism was first proposed by Christian theologians, and some of its concepts, such as To each according to his contribution and distribution according to needs, were also first proposed by these theologians.

These comments and Ge Yimin's response showcase discussions on issues such as communism, personal selfishness, and the connection between Christianity. Ge Yimin proposed his own viewpoint, attempting to achieve communism through Ge Yimin's doctrine and linking the concept of Christianity with it. These viewpoints and discussions reflect the diversity of thinking and perspectives on social systems and religious beliefs.

》Section 694

》》In this comment, Ge Yimin talked with a reader named Ge Hua Angie Chiu. Readers expressed interest in Ge Yimin's works and asked if his works were about theology. Ge Yimin replied that his works were about Christian communism. Readers continue to ask about the significance of Ge Yimin's dreams and whether he has extraordinary abilities in reality. Ge Yimin replied that he was the Son of God and mentioned the Divine Proof of Ge Yimin in Chapter 16 of the Neurology.

Readers continue to ask questions about formulas and the destruction of the Earth, while Ge Yimin answers that in 2033, the end of the present world will come, and he will become the king, end the rule of the Gentiles, and establish the Kingdom of God (a communist society).

This dialogue showcases the communication between Ge Yimin and readers regarding his works, dreams, and his own characters. Readers expressed curiosity and a desire to understand Ge Yimin's theological concepts and extraordinary abilities, while Ge Yimin answered her questions and insisted on his own viewpoint. This dialogue highlights readers' interest and doubts about Ge Yimin's works and his personal life.