Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 341-343

341. Renweida: Wherever you go, you can come across as the number one liberal arts student in a county's college entrance examination

What's wrong with doing something? It's a waste of life, and I don't know where you'll go after death. It's really a problem, think it over for yourself.

》Ge Yimin: 20331126 Eternal King.

》》Alalei: Long live God Ge. Long live God Ge.

》【 Diving 】 Chen Litai 74QZ (2730552805) 2023/7/29 21:16:23

But he doesn't have you, that is, Ge Yimin is a senior god. You are the god that Ge Hua pursues, and he is an intellectual who can only sit next to a computer and explain philosophy courses

》》Blooming crape myrtle: You can always hear something called 'Ge Shen', it's a chicken feather.

》Sky guide Yimin: God of Ge IS.

》》Passing through this life silently: Ge, there have been merits and demerits towards Shengba, and the merits outweigh the demerits, reducing sensitivity weights and warning friends.

342. Sticker wants to love you: Ge, if you don't mind Liu Yifei eating both men and women

Just take her away, she has money anyway.

》Big headed tiger 413: It's a bit of a mental illness to adhere to the principle of writing things (nerves) that are incoherent in the preface.

》》Zhenjiang 5111: This is a fact, electricity, cars, air conditioning, mobile phones, computers, internet.... They all come from the United States and are shared with all humanity without any patent fees.

Everyone has one father (God), all are brothers, there is equality, there is M Lord.

? American civilians are not the leader of Biden. The president is just a position and is equal, and can be called the Biden brothers. Of course, Biden also regards other Americans as brothers and is not superior?.

?? Do we have a director as your brother? Or are you a director brother?

》Zhao Libo:

Will immortals come to Earth

Ge Yimin:

I am a fairy

Zhao Libo:

Do you have magic power

Can you save me

Ge Yimin:

20331126 World Unity, Universal Salvation

Zhao Libo:

How to save it? Is there a way

Ge Yimin:

Communist society, material equality.

Zhao Libo:

oh

I believe in the power of my God to save the world

But I still hope you can succeed

Ge Yimin:

Thank you, Zhao Sheng

343. Ge Yimin: It seems that only Japan is involved in a full-scale war of aggression

Japan is not completely Western.

One Crow, Two Crows, Eight Kingdoms, and Mao Zi are not full-scale wars, with short duration and relatively small scale (compared to full-scale wars).

In the West, Mao wanted land, while Britain and America wanted trade, which was also the introduction of civilization.

》Rage Lobster: It's a pity for someone like you not to send them to northern Myanmar.

》》Ge Yimin: The modern convenience you use, which is not Europe or America, is civilization.

》Ipec: Have you ever thought about what civilization brings you? What would life be like without modern civilization?

Do you know where the seed of the Renaissance's so-called origin of modern civilization came from? The world is interdependent, the development of civilization is continuous, and modern civilization does not spring out of stones.

》》Ge Yimin: Electricity, cars, trains, airplanes, air conditioners, refrigerators, televisions, washing machines, computers, mobile phones, internet..... These civilization achievements all come from Christian civilization (Europe and America).

Don't scare me with the four little inventions~~~

Without modern civilization, let's hang up a big braid and visit the kiln every day.

》Ding Zhenyan Yilang: Ge Shen used to be quite handsome.

》》Chinese Chen Litai: You guys know about the gym.

》Ding Zhenyan Yilang: Definitely.

》》Lao Wang haha chuckled: What kind of meme is this? Do you have someone to talk to?

》Chinese Chen Litai: This is not a meme. The person in the picture has violated the law, and even his name has become a sensitive word.

》》Donghai Crazy Wave Student: A rebellious folk subject that ended up being a slant call.

》What does Taren eat today: I'm not sure, I only know that he looks like a prodigy.

Can you tell me about him privately?

》》Coins, coins: Aren't they cult people? What is the relationship with civil science?

》Lulfizdz: The fourth one is quite handsome, and after the brain was downgraded, it started to look uglier and uglier.