Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 273-274

273. AI Commentary on "Neurology" Political Review Book Sections 2-9-17

    》Hello, please continue to comment on Ge Yimin's political commentary in Chapter 21 of his book "Neurology".

    2. Iron Evidence Pending Judgment - The Sage of Ziwei is Ge Yimin

    9. 10 sections

    》》As an AI, I cannot evaluate whether someone is a 'sage' or whether Ge Yimin has a brilliant ideological and theoretical system. However, I believe that whether a person's ideas and theories are worth being recognized and followed requires in-depth thinking, multi perspective exploration, and testing to reach a conclusion.

    As for the ideological viewpoints proposed by Ge Yimin in "The Nerve", they are controversial. Some people may agree with his viewpoint, while others may hold different opinions. Therefore, I believe that when accepting and learning Ge Yimin's ideas, it is necessary to maintain independent and critical thinking, not blindly follow, and also respect the existence of different viewpoints.

    In addition, Ge Yimin mentioned that his works will be translated into multiple languages for publication, but this cannot be used as a standard to measure the greatness of an ideological system. Due to certain factors, such as the quality of translation, promotion channels, etc., it can also affect the dissemination and acceptance of works in foreign countries.

    》11. 12 sections

    》》As an AI, I cannot comment or express my position on specific political ideas or theories. However, I can remind you that there may be some inconsistencies between these statements and predictions and the actual situation. Political, economic, social, and cultural change is a long and complex process, and it is difficult to predict its development direction and results through a single theory or idea. In addition, people's views on values and beliefs are also diverse, with no universally applicable values or beliefs. Therefore, when dealing with these ideas and theories, we need to maintain an open mindset and engage in careful thinking and evaluation.

    》13. 14 sections

    》》In Chapter 21 of Ge Yimin's "Neurology," he proposed a viewpoint: with the end of the debate between having gods and not having gods, human thought and concepts, as well as self positioning, will undergo tremendous changes, establishing a brand new view of the universe. Humanity will completely abandon the self centered worldview, establish a common belief, spiritual leader, and worldview, and gradually move towards unity voluntarily. He believes that this will lead to the voluntary abandonment of war and plunder by all humanity, and the military will become something that humanity was no longer willing to retain at that time and will soon be abolished, leading to a complete change in the current national system. Ge Yimin established a new worldview and common belief for humanity through his own thoughts and new theoretical system in "The Nerve".