Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 317-318

317. AI Review Neuro Netizens' Review Volume 3, Sections 1-161

》1. Sections 11, 12, 14, and 19

》》1. Johntherapist 13: Compares Ge Yimin to Nietzsche of Nanjing University, and believes that Nerve inherits Nietzsche's ideas.

2. Xiu Tingting: She believes that "The Nerve" is very good, but believes that no one truly understands Ge Yimin. She mentioned reading Ge Yimin's content on Ziwei Saint's website and claiming to be a Ge Hua (a supporter of Ge Yimin).

3. What the hell is it? It is believed that Ge Yimin may have been possessed by supernatural beings and that he is a god from heaven.

4. Konjac Xiaoxiao OK: Commenting on the great influence of "The Nerve", believing that even Buddhism dare not use the word "god" to name it.

5.772570213 Plus sign: Comparing Ge Yimin to contemporary Christian content.

》Sections 22, 30, 35, 39

》》1. JR William: Looking forward to Ge Yimin becoming king, ask when he will be able to ascend to the throne.

2. Death together 174a: Using a humorous tone to express that Ge Yimin's cultivation is higher than that of a Chinese national teacher, mocking his extraordinary status.

3. Yu Qingmu: expresses his worship and belief in Ge Yimin in a poetic way, believing that once he reads "The Nerve" and believes in Ge Yimin, he can obtain truth and definite ideas.

4. Fang Zhijian: Praise Ge Yimin for being the most handsome sage born in the 1960s, associate the title of Crape Myrtle Sage with Ge Yimin, think he is one of the saviors of Messiah, and compare the appearance of Ge Yimin with that of Korean actor Han Jae-suk, as an argument for Ge Yimin's handsome religious master when he was young.

These comments present emotions of anticipation, humor, admiration, and praise towards Ge Yimin.

》Sections 41, 50, 62, 65, 86, 103

》》1. System MK7: It is believed that Ge Yimin's Christian communism will become a theocratic system and will flourish for 5000 years.

2. Wishing Ge Yimin to surpass the sage of Ziwei and achieve his own wishes and sanctification in Buddhist language.

3. Tieba users_ 5M8N5UK: Respectfully refer to Ge Yimin as the supreme master of Dacheng, Ge Daxian.

4. Feece: He expressed his awe and worship for the rise of Ge Yimin. Some people think his photo is similar to Eddie Peng's.

5. Akane Fujita: He believes that Ge Yimin is a god, and ascribes his slander to some villains who do not know the truth.

6. Tractor pulling watermelon: When asked about Ge Yimin's views on FLG, Ge Yimin responded and stated that he does not like FLG, but acknowledges that he has freedom of speech.

These comments demonstrate admiration, blessings, and support for Ge Yimin, as well as discussions on topics such as FLG.

》Sections 117, 118, 139

》》1. Huang Misfortune Zcc: Based on Ge Yimin's resemblance to Zhou Enlai, it suggests that he has always wanted to become a spy and went crazy, with high self-esteem.

2. Vulgar Wikipedia: Describing that one day, Ge Yimin was banned on the entire website due to the influence of the Meng Bomb, and his name became a sensitive term. His accounts on websites such as Tieba and Weibo were all deleted, and he once enjoyed the same treatment as national leaders, surpassing other internet philosophers in terms of appearance.