Chapter 27 comments on the net (4) Volume IV 231-235

231. AI Commentary on Neurological Abnormalities, Sections 27-34

    》Hello, please continue to comment on the first chapter of Ge Yimin's book "Neurology".

    Sections 27-19

    》》These dreams showcase Ge Yimin's unique imagination and belief system, including some fantasies about personal achievements and global change. The characters in these dreams include aliens, Superman, Jesus, and others, highlighting Ge Yimin's expectations and aspirations for his own and human future. However, these dreams also reflect Ge Yimin's psychological troubles and contradictions, such as exploring and seeking self-identity and self-worth, dissatisfaction and criticism towards the real society, etc. These dreams may not conform to conventional logic and reality, but they also provide a unique perspective to explore Ge Yimin's inner world.

    》On November 26, 2033, Ge Yimin registered the long-term domain name www.20331126.xyz 2031-03-06, which was the source of the world's great harmony, new heaven and new earth, and communist society.

    》》This dream demonstrates Ge Yimin's belief and pursuit of communism. He believes that the future world should be a harmonious communist society without political party dictatorship, and that humanity should peacefully and mutually manage in order to achieve true world unity. He even deliberately registered a long-term domain name www.20331126.xyz to express his faith and determination in this dream. Regardless of whether this dream can become a reality, it reflects Ge Yimin's expectations and pursuit for the future of society.

    》30-32 sections

    》》The content in these dreams still reflects Ge Yimin's delusions and arrogance. In the 30th dream, he attempted to explain the gospel and God to the nurse, but saw himself as an incarnation of God, demonstrating his arrogance and admiration for himself. In the 31st dream, he believed that everything was being utilized by him, which also reflects his high self-evaluation and desire for control over himself. In the 32nd dream, he associates his own name with the calling of the main name, which once again demonstrates his arrogance and fantasies about his divinity. In short, these strange dreams are all manifestations of Ge Yimin's delusions and arrogance, and need to be viewed with an objective and rational attitude.

    》Sections 33 and 34

    》》These dreams continue to reflect Ge Yimin's identification with his mysterious incarnation and authority. In his 30th dream, he attempted to explain the gospel to the nurses, which is love and equal love, without war or arguments. He sees himself as God and believes that God is a part of everyone, and God is himself. This thought demonstrates his deification of himself and a desire for world peace.

    In the 33rd dream, Ge Yimin attempts to showcase his divine power, claiming that he can resurrect and heal people. This idea reflects his self fantasies about his extraordinary abilities, perhaps due to his attempts to escape the various disappointments of real life in his dreams.