2

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor checked the time on her phone and saw it was 6:38pm, Masons friends were coming over at 8 so she decided to start getting ready for the night. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, taking out a fresh towel from the cupboard and putting it on the counter. With music blasting from her speaker, Taylor got in the shower and started washing her hair and doing her full body shower routine. Just after Taylor walked back into her room to get started with hair and makeup, her phone started buzzing. 

incoming facetime from

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Taylor answered the phone and propped it up against her mirror so she could talk while getting ready. The second it connected she saw her best friends face smiling back at her. 

"TAYLOR BABE" the blonde yelled.

"SYDNEY" taylor yelled back matching her best friends energy.

"Who is Jamie Drysdale and why did he start following me" Sydney asked while throwing skittles into her mouth. 

"He's Masons teammate remember, you met him last summer when we were all at my lakehouse". 

Mason and Jamie had met a few years ago while playing for team Canada, they became really close but lost touch after Jamie got drafted by the Ducks. When mason got picked by the ducks this past draft he moved to Anaheim straight away and stayed with Jamie for a few months before he got his own place.

"I don't remember Jamie being that hot, when did that happen and why didn't you tell me" Sydney asked. 

"He's always been hot syd, you should follow him back and shoot ur shot, I heard he likes blondes" Taylor said smirking and trying not to laugh. 

"Just followed him back, anyways Taylor what are you wearing tonight?"

Taylor walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of blue Levis and a black long sleeve that showed off her cleavage just right.

"What do you think about this?" she asked Sydney, while holding the outfit up in front of her phone.

"YES, your tits will look great T" 

Taylor smiled and sat back down starting her makeup and hair while still on the phone with Sydney. The two girls talked about anything and everything until Sydney hung up to go have dinner.