3

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor finished up her lip liner and checked the time... 7:58pm, shit... the guys would be here any second now. She quickly got dressed and put on some perfume before walking out of her room, she walked into the kitchen and saw her twin putting beer in the fridge and listening to music. 

"Please tell me you got some tequila" she asked her brother.

He turned around and smiled, "Taylor of course I bought tequila for you, its on the counter over there by the cups". She helped him take out snacks and cups when she heard muffled voices outside the front door followed by the door opening. Three guys walked in through the door carrying chips and bottles of liquor. 

"Jimmy!" Taylor said excited running over to her friend who she had seen earlier that day while at Disneyland with the Ducks. The brunette boy smiled and gave her a hug before introducing her to the others.

"Taylor this is Alex Turcotte, but we call him turcs" he said while pointing towards the guy on his left, who gave her a warm smile and a wave in return. Jamie then turned and pointed to the guy on his right, "and this is Trevor Zegras, or Z for short" he said. The dirty blonde boy who Jamie had just introduced towered over him, he must have been at least 6'3. 

"Guys this is Taylor, masons twin sister I told you about" Jamie told them. 

"Masons in the kitchen fixing drinks, cmon in" Taylor said giving the boys a friendly smile. The four of them walked into the kitchen and grabbed some beers before sitting down in the couch. 

"So Taylor, how long are you in Anaheim for?" Alex asks while taking a sip of his beer.

"3 months for now but who knows, maybe ill stay for longer if I like it here" 

They sat on the couch for a while talking and having some drinks. Mason caught the guys up on his and Taylors childhood, helping them get to know her better. He explained how they both played hockey growing up, but Taylor never wanted to pursue it professionally despite how good she was. While the guys were chatting Taylor glanced over at Trevor who was sitting across from her. The pair made eye contact and Taylor saw Trevors face start to go red, but he quickly looked away to distract himself. She wondered why he was so quiet since Mason had previously told her that he was one of the most loud and outgoing people he's ever met.