10

TAYLOR'S POV

They had finished their food and sat down in the couch to play some NHL on Trevor's PS5, or as her and the boys call it, chel. She had grown up playing chel with Mason so she knew that she could easily win against the two boys.

"Dude how did you get so good at this" Jamie asked her, frustrated that she was in the lead.

"I swear you guys forget i have a twin brother who plays in the NHL, i know my shit" she responded with a cocky tone.

Jamie rolled his eyes, "Last game okay, then i wanna go practice playing my guitar".

"Jimmy you have gone full blown country boy on me, what happened" Trevor said laughing

The more time Taylor spent with Trevor, the more she realized how much they had in common. She started to realize another thing too, how attracted she was to him. There was something about his wavy dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and smile that was magnetic. Taylor was sure that Trevor felt the same vibe between them, but she couldn't be straight up and ask him because Jamie was in the same room. Taylor scored the winning goal and cheered while the boys sat beside her pretending to pout.

"HA, you guys suck" she said to the boys beside her. 

"Yeah yeah, you just got lucky this time" Trevor said glancing over. 

"Be nice Z, we both know she kicked your ass" Jamie asked, turning off the tv and putting his controller away "anyways I'm going to the roof you guys coming"

"Yeah I'll come in a bit" Trevor said back, walking into the kitchen.

"Okay, how about you T?" he asked her.

"Im coming, just going to text mason and let him know i'll be here for a while longer".

private messages

twin 👫

Taylor

hi

Im staying here for a while

I can ask Jamie to drive me home later

twin 👫 

okay

let me know if you need anything 

Taylor

Is Jamie good at playing the guitar

twin 👫

no

Taylor

good to know

After texting her brother, Taylor turned her phone off and walked into the kitchen joining Trevor, who was faced away from her grabbing some snacks out of the cupboard. 

"Hey Trev" she said, leaning against the counter behind her. 

"What's up McTavish" he said without turning around.

"Nice trick on the ice earlier" she said hoping to start a conversation with the boy. He froze up before turning around to face her with a smile. 

"I knew you were watching me, you just can't keep your eyes off of me huh". A smirk crept up on his face, hoping to get a reaction out of Taylor.

"I think its the other way around Trevor, because every time I glance over at you your eyes are already on me". 

"My eyes like looking at pretty things, it's not my fault" he said inching closer to the girl. The tension between the pair could be cut with a knife. Taylor heart started to beat quicker as the boy came closer. "Mason wouldn't like you saying that" she said.

Trevor looked around the room before making eye contact with her again, "Mason isn't here T, it's just the two of us". 

"We can't get in trouble if nobody sees" she said quietly as Trevor came closer, only inches away from her lips. He smiled and slowly closed the gap between the two, pressing his body into hers. Taylor moved her lips with his, matching what he was doing. 

"Hey are you guys coming?" Jamie yelled from the room down the hall, causing the two to freeze. 

"Yeah just grabbing a beer" Trevor yelled back, hoping that Jamie wouldn't come into the room.

"Grab me one too Z" he shouted back. 

Trevor looked down into Taylors eyes, smiling at the girl while backing away. "We should go join Jimmy" he said to her. 

"Mhm, we probably should" Taylor responded walking away. "Hey Trevor" she said stopping.

"Yes Taylor".

"Grab me a beer too, okay".