16

TAYLOR'S POV

"Mason wait in the car, she just texted me saying she got her bags".

It had been two weeks since the two best friends had seen each other. Taylor jumped out of the car and walked into the airport, following the signs towards the baggage claim. She looked around, trying to spot her best friend in the crowd.

"TAYLOR". 

She turned around and saw a head of blonde hair running towards her.

"Welcome to Cali Syd" Taylor said giving her a big hug. She was only staying for a week, but she carried two big suitcases behind her, plus a backpack she had as a carry on. After many hugs and tears shed by the two they walked out of the airport to go find Mason in the car. 

"Is she moving in with us" He asked as we approached the car.

"Missed you too Mason" Sydney said giving him a big hug.

Sydney talked the whole hour long car ride from LAX to Masons apartment. She updated the twins on all the drama that has happened back home, making sure to tell mason that his old high school girlfriend who is now pregnant at only 20. 

"She always wanted to be a young mom" he said laughing. "I told her I didn't know if I wanted kids and things ended shortly after that".

"Mason you have to have kids, I want to be an aunty" Taylor said pouting. 

"You can be the aunt to my future kids T" Syd said to her.

"See, problem solved" Mason said pulling up on the driveway. 

Taylor showed Sydney the way to her room while giving a quick house tour at the same time. she gave Sydney some drawers to put away her clothes in, before grabbing some fresh towels out of the closet.

"So what time is Jamie coming over" she said while unpacking.

"Him and Trevor are coming over at 5 for dinner" Taylor responded, laying on the bed. 

"Hopefully they know some good clubs out here, I want to go out and have some fun". 

"I'll text Trevor and ask him". 

private messages 

trev :)

Taylor

hi :)

sydney is asking if u and Jamie know any good clubs

we wanna go out tonight

trev :)

theres a good one like 10 minutes away if you uber

who is we, are Jamie and I invited?

Taylor

I was thinking u, me, syd, jimmy, mason and alex

trev :)

cool, i'll let jimmy and alex know

Taylor told Sydney that the boys were down to go out later, so they decided to pick out their outfits for the night. Taylor went with a dark red silk slip on dress, while leaving her hair in it's natural dark brown waves. Sydney straightened her hair and then put on a pair of brown dress pants with a little black tank top.

INSTAGRAM

liked by sydneyhayes, trevorzegras and 625 others

taylormctavish: syd came to visit me in cali <3

view all 219 comments...

sydneyhayes: I love you

taylormctavis: love u more syd

trevorzegras: red looks good on you McTavish

alexturcotte: what did I miss...

mmctavish: he's trying to slide on my sister :)