38

TREVOR'S POV

The boys met at the airport at 8am sharp to get on the ducks private jet. Trevor wasn't the best on airplanes so his anxiety was through the roof, but luckily he had Jamie and Mason to distract him for the almost 5 hour flight.

Jamie was in a strange mood, almost nervous which was unusual for the boy. Yeah sure he was a quiet person, but this version of Jamie worried Trevor. He decided to pull Jamie aside and ask what was wrong.

"Talk to me Jimmie, what's bothering you" he asked.

"You can't tell anyone Z, promise me".

"I promise".

"Not even Taylor okay".

"I won't tell anyone I promise.

Jamie took a deep breath, picking the skin on his fingers.

"Sydney is pregnant".

Trevor was shocked by the information he was just given, and he had no idea how to respond to it.

"Please say something Z" he said to Trevor.

"Are you going to keep it" Trevor asked.

"Sydney want's to, she's wanted to be a mom her whole life" Jamie said. "She's really happy about it Z"

"That's good Jimmy, are you happy though" he asked.

"You know I have talked about having lots of kids".

"Yeah but not at 20" Trevor said.

"Im financially stable enough to have and raise a kid, and I really like Sydney"

"Im happy for you Jimmy".

"Thank you Z, now lets get back to the group and get on the plane".

The two of them walked back to their team to board the plane. Mason got on first and sat down beside Troy, while Jamie and Trevor sat with each other. Trevor searched for his phone so he could text Taylor and hope it would help him calm down before the flight.

private messages
t <3

trevor
im freaking out t
I hate flying

t <3
awe trevor its going to be okay
watch a movie and try to distract yourself

trevor
what if that doesn't work

t <3
then you can call me whenever, my phone will be on all day

trevor
I love you t
thank you

t <3
I love you too Trev

Trevor turned off his phone and turned to Jamie who was watching a movie on his ipad. He grabbed one of his airpods and decided to watch the movie with him to distract himself like taylor said. He thought about how lucky he was to have found a girl like her, and how excited he was to introduce her to his family, since in Trevor's mind this was the girl he was going to marry.