15

TREVOR'S POV

"Hey Z, why is Taylor threatening to beat my ass?".

Trevor started laughing and walked from the living room over to Jamies room, where he was sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand. When Trevor sat down Jamie turned his phone around and showed him the convo.

private messages

Tay McTavish

Tay McTavish 

dude I will beat ur ass 

Jamie

who is this?

Tay McTavish

Taylor 

Trevor laughed while reading the messages. "Dude ask her why" he said.

"How did she even get my new number" Jamie asked.

Trevor smiled, "She asked me for it so I gave it to her".

"Dude she's face timing me".

FACETIME

"Hi Taylor", Trevor said after answering the call on Jamies phone. 

"Hi Trev, is Jamie there" she asked. Jamie was sitting beside him shaking his head, implying that Trevor should say he isn't. 

Trevor took a second to think, and then said "Yeah he's right here" and gave the phone to Jamie. 

"Hi Taylor how are you" Jamie said quietly, waiting to see what she had to say. 

"I was great, until I found out I'm not your favourite twin anymore" she said.

"Why do you say that?", Jamie asked.

"Well I just think that if I was your favourite twin, you wouldn't tell my brother that you saw Z and I kissing in the kitchen".

Jamies eyes went wide as Trevor started talking in the background. 

"Yo you saw that, and you told Mason?" he asked. 

Jamie shook his head and tried to explain himself. "It slipped out I'm sorry, I forgot he was your brother for a second Taylor". 

"You owe me big time Jimmy" she said with a sigh. "Also I forgot to tell you, Sydney comes tomorrow, we are having dinner at our place and you guys are coming too".

"Sydney is your friend from home right, the one I met at your lakehouse" Jamie asked. 

"Yup" Taylor replied, "Anyways ill call you guys later I have to go". 

"Bye Taylor, hey Z say bye to Taylor" Jamie said. 

Trevor looked over at the camera, "Bye pretty girl".