30

authors note:

before this chapter starts I wanna thank @leafsarekindacool for always being the cure to my writers block, and helping me come up with the idea for this chapter. 

go check out her book!!!! <3

----------------------------------------

TREVOR'S POV

Everyone was going over to Trevor and James tonight for pizza and drinks. Jack and Cole were already there since they were staying in their spare room, so Mason and Taylor were on there way to pick up Alex and some pizza that Jamie had ordered before. 

"Hi Alex I missed you" said Taylor as he go into the car.

"Hi Masons sister" he said, knowing that Taylor hated that nickname. "Missed you too".

Mason laughed and said hi to Alex as well, before driving off to get the pizza. Taylor ran inside to grab it and came out with 5 boxes, shocked that Jamie had ordered so much.

They listened to Masons car playlist during the drive over to Jamie and Trevors, singing along to multiple throwback songs that played. When they pulled up they texted Jamie to let him know they were there, so he could come out and help carry in the pizza from the car. While Jamie carried in the pizza, Taylor brought in her overnight bag since her and Trevor had decided she was going to sleep over, since Mason was going to some girls house later. 

"Your favourite McTavish is here" Taylor said as she walked into their house. 

Trevor was the first person to come say hi to her as usual, followed by Cole, Jack and then Jamie. Mason walked in behind her and rolled his eyes at his sisters comment, knowing that he was in fact their favourite McTavish. Well maybe not Trevors but it wasn't Masons fault that he couldn't give Trevor sex like his sister could, and he was happy to keep it that way.

The group sat down at the table to start eating the pizza and have some drinks. It had started to become a new tradition to have pizza and drinks at Jamie and Trevors, bringing the group together even with their super busy schedules.

After some food and drinks they decided to play some truth or dare for old times sake, and because it was the boys favourite game. They played lots of rounds before Taylor went to grab more drinks from the group. Once she got back it was Jacks turn to ask.

"Truth or dare" Jack asked her

"Truth" Taylor responded.

"Have you ever had a threesome".

Cole choked on his drink, making Jamie and Jack laugh. The only person in the room who wasn't laughing was Trevor, who was anxiously waiting for her answer.

"Yes" she answered staring Jack down, "Your turn kid, truth or dare".

"Dare" he responded.

"Do body shots off of the person of your choice".

Jack walked up to Trevor and made him lay down, while pouring tequila down his stomach. He did the body shot while Taylor stared them down, wondering why she found it so attractive to see them interact like that.

They continued to play the game for a few hours before Cole and Jamie went off to bed, and Alex took an uber home. Mason had left only an hour before, going to his dates house for more drinks and a night out, leaving just Taylor, Jack and Trevor.