26

TREVOR'S POV

Trevor woke up first the next morning, with Taylor sleeping beside him with her head on his chest. He was super careful while grabbing his phone and leaving the room to go take his morning shower. When he got into the bathroom he opened his phone and texted the group chat to tell them the news.

groupchat

hockey sticks and tiny dicks

trevor
god that girl is good in bed

jizzy
HELL YEAH

baby cole
finally

huggy

trevordid you just use a meme of urself huggy

trevor
did you just use a meme of urself huggy

turcs
HAHA
QUINN THATS FUNNY

baby cole
can we start using memes of huggybear more often

jizzy
fuck yeah
I'm down

trevor
quinn you just stole my spotlight 😡

huggy
and i'll do it again

cranky mctavish
hi guys
I'm assuming you forgot I'm in this
glad to know I'm good in bed, tho I'm pretty sure I already knew that judging by ur reaction yesterday trev :)

jizzy
HAHA NO WAY

baby cole
I remembered

turcs
yeah no I forgot

huggy
hi Taylor
congrats on being good in bed, please tell Trevor to keep it to himself next time

Trevor
I did indeed forget
meet me in the shower T?

cranky mctavish
im omw 🏃‍♀️

baby cole

quinn rn

huggy
i'm rinsing my eyes with bleach 

Trevor heard a door open behind him, turning around and seeing Taylor holding a condom in her hand making him smile. He grabbed her waist and kissed her while removing the baggy t-shirt he gave her last night. 

"Shower?" she asked him.

"I can't wait" Trevor said deepening the kiss, "Let's just do it here".

Taylor laughed and went down on her knees and putting the condom on, giving Trevor a familiar feeling. He then brought her head back up and turned her around, bending her over the counter and putting it in. Seconds later they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Z, I need my toothbrush" Jamie said.

"Go away Jamie" they both yelled, laughing afterwords when they heard him realise what he had just interrupted. 

"Please continue with what you were doing" Taylor said. 

"Anything for you princess".