25

TAYLOR'S POV

"He made you a paper ring?!" Sydney asked her.

Taylor blushed as she lifted up her hand and showed her best friend the ring.

"It's really sweet of him right" Taylor responded. The girls sat and talked about Taylors date with Trevor, giving Sydney the idea to take Jamie out tonight so Taylor could be alone with Trevor at their place. Sydney texted Jamie and told him that she was taking him to the carnival by the pier tonight, and told him to make sure that Trevor was home and didn't have any surprise plans for the night.

"Text him and tell him that you're coming over tonight so he can prepare" Sydney said winking at Taylor.

"Okay fine I will" She responded.

private messages

trev baby :)

taylor
hi trev
are you busy tonight

trev baby :)
yup
got plans with you and my bed 😏

taylor
okay perfect
ill be there at 7
and trev if u don't have condoms I will commit a crime

trev baby :)
on it 🏃

Taylor got into the shower so she could shave her legs and wash her hair before going over to Trevors house later. After her shower she grabbed some lunch and hungout with mason for a bit and watched some game highlights with him. The ducks weren't doing well this season so they both knew the playoffs weren't in the cards for them, but that didn't stop Mason from re-watching tapes over and over again to improve his game. After watching at least two hours of highlights they went out to grab dinner before Mason had to leave for a private practice with a skills coach.

When Taylor got back home she went into her room and packed an overnight bag, with extra clothes, a hairbrush and condoms. She knew Trevor was a forgetful guy, even if he tried hard to remember, so she packed some condoms for backup.

Trevor had ordered her an uber that arrived just in time to take her over to his place. She got in the uber and texted him that she was on her way. When she walked up to his house he opened the door before she even got the chance to knock, giving her a big hug and kiss.

"Hi pretty girl" he said still hugging her.

"Is that my new nickname?" she asked him.

"Nah, you're still cranky McTavish" he said teasing her.

The two of them went into Trevors room and lay down in the bed, both wanting to rip each others clothes off but not wanting to be the one to take the first step. They started to watch Top Gun, using it as a distraction to keep themselves off of each other.

"Trev" Taylor said quietly.

"Mhm" he mumbled.

"Take off your shirt".

Trevor sat up like the speed of lightning and threw his shirt off, before kissing Taylor and helping her take off hers. They helped each other get undressed, moving quickly because of how long they had waited.

"Condoms" Taylor said stopping him, before he put it in.

"Shit I forgot, gimme a sec" he said before opening his nightstand drawer and taking one out. He put it on quickly and continued where he left off.

When he put it in, they both gasped at the same time. He leaned his head down kissing her softly, while slowly moving inside her.

"Is this okay?" he asked, making sure Taylor was comfortable.

"Yes, keep doing that please" she responded, pulling his hair with her fingers.