13

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor woke up the next morning with a message from Trevor on her phone, "What does he want", she mumbled to herself. She unlocked her phone and opened his text.

private messages 

trevor 

hey, call me when ur up I need to talk to u 

nothing bad, don't worry :)

Taylor

hi im up

call u in 10

trevor

morning

sounds good 

Taylor quickly ran into the washroom to brush out her hair and wash her face before going back to her room to call Trevor. She threw on a hoodie she found beside her bed and opened her phone to call the boy.

FACETIME

"Good morning sleepy head", Trevor said smiling at his screen.

"Hi Trevor" she replied in a sleepy voice, rubbing her eyes. "What's up, you asked me to call".

"Yeah call, not FaceTime" he said laughing, "Did you miss looking at my face that much?"

"Shut up, I pressed the wrong button" Taylor said rolling her eyes.

"Mhmm, admit you miss me Taylor"

She let a smile show, making the boy on the screen happy. "Maybe a little, wanna come over later, Mason is going to some thing and will be gone for a few hours". 

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about actually, I want to tell Mason that I'm into you, just to put it out in the open ya know". Taylor could sense that Trevor was nervous to hear what she had to say about him telling her twin brother. 

"Okay, but on one condition Trev".

"Whats your one condition Taylor".

"You don't give a fuck about what he has to say about it, especially if he says no".

"Deal".

The two talked a bit more and decided that Trevor was going to tell Mason later after practice, and that Trevor would let her know how it goes. After they hung up Taylor grabbed some breakfast and decided to walk down to the beach to take a swim. Mason lived up the hill from the beach, so it was only a 10 minute walk from his front door to the sand. The salty smell of the ocean filled her nose, as she took off her shoes to walk in the sand. Taylor had grown up by lots of lakes, but never an ocean like this. Southern California was one of the most beautiful places she had been to, but Taylor missed home more then ever. It had been almost two weeks since she had moved to live with her brother and it felt like she had already been there for years. Her best friend since 2nd grade was arriving the next day, and the anticipation was eating her alive. She hadn't seen her friend in almost 2 weeks, which was the longest they had ever gone without each other in years. 

After laying on the beach for a few hours Taylor packed up her stuff and walked back home. She checked the time and saw that the boys practice had ended almost an hour ago, so that meant that Trevor had talked to Mason. When she finally made it home she saw masons car in the driveway. Her stomach started to turn from anxiety, what if Mason had gotten mad at Trevor for trying to get with his sister, or maybe he was okay with the two of them being together. Taylor forced herself to go inside where she met her brother who was sitting on the couch on his phone. 

"Hey mas, how was practice" she said, trying to see what mood he was in.

"It was good, Z was acting weird tho today".

"What do you mean by that".

"He was unusually quiet" Mason said putting his phone down.

"Huh, thats weird" she said trying not to act weird, "Im going to go call Syd, I don't know what time she lands yet".

"Say hi from me" he said as she walked into her room.

private messages 

trevor

taylor

you didn't talk to him?!

trevor 

no....

taylor

pussy

trevor

I deserved that

taylor

you owe me 

I'm talking to him myself

trevor

taylor no

are you serious 

taylor please answer me

fuck