37

TAYLORS'S POV

This week was the start of the ducks east coast road trip. The plane to Toronto left tonight and Taylor was wondering how she would survive almost three weeks without Trevor. She wanted to go visit him but she didn't know what games or how it would work with hotels and planes. Since she was Masons sister she gets family passes to games, so that part was covered.

"I want to come with you Trev" she told him.

"Then come with me" he said, kissing her.

"I'll come see you when you play in Toronto, my parents want to see me".

"Come to more games, i'll score goals for you"

"Sydney and I can come visit when you play in New York, i've always wanted to go" she said.

He gave her. big hug. "You can come meet my family too then, we are in New York for 6 days with the team".

Taylors eyes went wide and smiled, "you want me to meet your family?" she asked.

"Of course, my mom really wants to meet the girl I have fallen in love with" he told her.

"I love you so much Trevor" Taylor said, kissing him.

"I love you more T".

The two of them looked online at plane tickets for Taylor and Sydney to come watch the boys games. Anaheim played the rangers, devils and islanders within a 6 day span so Taylor booked tickets for them to be there at the same time. She couldn't believe that she was going to finally meet Trevors family for the first time.

After booking tickets for the flights Taylor texted Sydney to let her know the plans since she was out with Jamie for the day.

private messages
mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Taylor
just booked flights for us to go join the boys in NYC

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
YEAHHHH
do we get to see jack again

Taylor
yeah
and guess what
I'm meeting trevors family

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
no way
he asked you to??????

taylor
yes

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
finally

Taylor
Trevor and I are staying an extra day in
New York to spend time with them,
he convinced Eakins to let him stay

mommy syd 🤠🍻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
awe T
i'm so happy for you

Taylor cuddled up with Trevor in the couch, playing with his soft curly hair. She was going to miss him when he was gone. They had spent almost every day together this week to make up for the time that they would be apart when he leaves. 

"Fuck T I'm going to miss you".

"We will only be apart for four days Trevor". 

He gave her the biggest puppy dog eyes imaginable. 

"I will miss you too" she said laughing.

"I'm going to miss all of you" he said. 

"Are you always horny" Taylor asked him.

"If you are around then yes". 

"Four days Trevor Zegras, then we can have all the sex that you want".

"As much as I want?" he asked. 

"Yup" she said kissing his neck.

"What about now" he asked. 

"Hmm, we can make that work". 

Taylor started to kiss his neck, teasing it gently with her tongue. His cold hands roamed over her body, giving her goosebumps all over. She got on top of him without breaking the kiss, straddling his lap. Just before they could continue, she heard someone unlocking the front door. 

"Fuck" they both said at the same time. 

Sydney and Jamie walked through the door laughing, with bags of chipotle for all of them. Mason followed closely behind, giving Trevor a death glare when he saw Taylor on top of him. 

"You guys better not be fucking" Jamie said. 

"Oh, like you guys were doing in the kitchen this morning" Taylor said back with some attitude. 

Jamie looked surprised, "how did you know". 

"We heard you" Trevor said.

"Well technically we heard Sydney but yeah, we heard you" Taylor jumped in making Sydney giggle.

Today was the last day they group had together before the boys left to hit the road, so they decided to have a movie night together. They all sat down at the table to eat the food that they had brought home for everyone. Jamie knew Trevors order by heart so it was easy for him to buy food when Trevor wasn't around. Mason was updating the couple on what they had missed while they were on the couch doing "nothing", as Mason said. 

Taylor told the boys about her and Sydneys plans to join them in New York later this week, telling them how exited she was to see them play against the devils, and how she could finally see Jack again. She was also considering going to watch the Ducks and Canadians game since her and Cole had gotten so close when he had come to visit. 

The friends went off to bed after the movies and food, with Taylor, Mason and Sydney going back to the McTavish residence. The boys had an early flight the next morning so Taylor left to make sure Trevor was going to get a full nights rest before his big day. Its as going to be a long four days without Trevor, so she was going to have to find other ways to keep busy.